  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 821 – 840 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ?

First post of the year... How sad that you had to post this link... If you ignore the morons, they will go away. But if people continually post the links to the trash posted on Brickshelf, then the people get EXACTLY what they want... fame. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Direct Sales Venom

I probably shouldn’t be answering a troll post, but I post infrequency enough anyway. I find it hard to believe I’m siding with Larry again. Having worked for Lego in what seems like a long ago life, I can understand your frustrations about the time (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Some suggestions regarding post authentication

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2bsd0cw8e.fsf@...rds.net... (...) I just had to post a "me too" reply. I think these suggestions are great, and would make life much easier for those of us who prefer to post via NNTP. I guess (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.028)

  cant post to rtl

I'v had to figure out how to post to lugnet useing the web. around 6 pm i sent the a post to RTL (lugnet) via a newsreader (the same one i always use) and I never got a reply e-mail from lugnet allowing it to be posted to the group. I had to dig out (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: MISB Lego 8653 Enzo on Ebay with Free Shipping

Hello, (...) Missed Crowkiller's auction? Here is mine: (URL) deal, free shipping! Crossed to .technic only to relate to Paul's post. Post is intended for .market.auction Enjoy bidding and see who can reach that limit! Keith (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.technic)

post
(score: 1.028)

  My First Post

Hello, this is my first post, my character isn't a Mecha, but he is a robots. I want to see what people thought of one of my character. and what better people then the people that have inspire me to do so. I like to give thanks to a few site that (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: First MOC Post

(...) Yeah, it works kinda like "post-modern" art (if you made it last week, how can it come after the stuff being made today?), or the popular style of music collectively known as "alternative" rock (what's so alternative about it if everyone (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Roll Call updated!

(URL) <--- roll call updated! Newbies... post ya stuff! And No Larry, not another excuse to post yet another post to loc.au :P Thanks... Mel (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

(...) In support of the FAQ, I recommend that: 1. a note be added to the new post script ((URL) under the "Post To: and Request Followups To:" boxes in red warning against multiple posts, with a link to this FAQ. 2. the same warning and link be (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Suggestions for posting articles using web interface

(...) OK -- changepoint here tonight: Beneath the editing window, there are now two buttons -- "Preview" and "Post." (And "Post" has the additional option of the e-mail checkbox.) Also, like the FTX page-editing cycle, the preview page also includes (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Which way do I post, which way do I post?

(...) I gotta question: What's the "driving time" from the farthest southwestern 'burb of Tacoma to the farthest northeastern 'burb of Seattle? More than 2 hours? (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Which way do I post, which way do I post?

(...) I didn't realize they were so close... Even though Tacoma is well known and big (I know, I know, Bellevue Sarah :)...maybe loc.us.wa.tac should be deleted. Let's wait a week and see if anyone objects. --Todd (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Yards

(...) Sorry, forgot to post that. June 3rd. We'll post more info when we get it about location and times for anyone who would like to come down for it. The show supplies the tent. I hope the poles don't interfere witht the layout. Good luck on your (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

post
(score: 1.028)

  sorry about the double post

sorry about the double post, i forgot to put it into .technic the first time. You can delete the one to only .build if you want geordan (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 1.028)

  BrickFest in the Washington Post

Article from the Washington Post, Monday, August 15, 2005: (URL) you next Fest!!!! Mike Harrod (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

post
(score: 1.028)

  Test post

Gabe told me he was unable to post to this group. I am testing this now. (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: 18 Compartment Storage Container

Crap Rosco, That post blew the 1 post per year limit in .storage! ;) s (...) (13 years ago, 20-Mar-12, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Hi All... sculpture methodology

Hi! Well I'm not the first to post, but I'll post anyway... Number 3 is not bad. At least this is not slashdot... Anyway. I just got started in sculpture this week. It started last weekend when I was bugging my wife to let me pick up the last few (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Suggestion: streamline highlighting interface

(...) Of course there's another good reason to have a link to the post in the post itself for SMTP/NNTP... I'm always having to create a link when I want to reference another post (of course this speedup, even if you still have to scroll to the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.028)

  Re: International shipping question (from US)

Julie, The rate you are looking for is Airmail Letter-post, but it's only for packages under 4 pounds (with some size limits). Packages over 4 pounds have to go Airmail Parcel-post. The surface equivalents of the above are Economy Letter-post & (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

post
(score: 1.028)

More:  Next Page >>