  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 741 – 760 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Toyworld sale now on

Not oo much in the discount price department but i did manage to get my 8038 endor base $199. They also had the new castle sets exclusive apparently for now at shop@home prices 7097 Troll mountain $149, 7079 drawbridge defense $69.99, 7078 Battle (...) (15 years ago, 21-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 0.489)

  Question regarding real names

Regarding this post: (URL) I thought that Lugnet has required a person's real name when posting to show up in the post header information area. Did this requirement change at some point? I'm just curious since 'NXTelectronee' sure sounds like a (...) (15 years ago, 5-Jun-09, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.489)

  Re: 8475

Many thanks to John Morgan for putting the pictures up. My question (to John Heins or anyone who can answer) is based on looking at those images. "John Heins" <Johnmhiii@aol.com> wrote in message news:H0rK02.99z@lugnet.com... (...) points (...) Has (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) That'd be me :-) Using the "unzip the .lxf" technique explained here... (URL) I managed to rotate and offset the bricks at will, so it's possible to position them just right. It seems that offsetting the gears by 7.5mm and 1.1mm, they seem to (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

post
(score: 0.489)

  Fase uno, gruppo di coordinamento

Questo post segue quanto scritto qui: (URL) ovvero le “riflessione su ItLUG e valutazione trasformazione gruppo”, La discussione ora è ferma, ma a suo tempo si è protratta con oltre 150 messaggi! Si è discusso di tutto, ognuno ha portato il suo (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jun-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.489)

  LEGO Sunglasses?

My cousin sent me this blog post: (2 URLs) Enjoy, --Mike (15 years ago, 8-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

post
(score: 0.489)

  Ryan Rubino's: Battle of the Leviathans

Ryan Rubino was having posting difficulties so I offered to post this magnificent creation on his behalf. Again, I had nothing to do with the build, it is all Ryan's work. Enjoy, and don't hesitate to leave some feedback, I know Ryan will be (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

post
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Transparent colors in POV-Ray

(...) Shrinking/moving the parts seems like the best way to reduce the flickering, so I'm planning to implement that in the 1.2 version of my program. I guess it's also somewhat a post processing issue depending on how much of a perfectionist the (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ray)

post
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet” design.

(...) Hi, thanks for your help! I was also starting to think that no one has built this color scheme yet. I'm actually attempting it by flipping between a picture of an HO electric train version of it and the building instructions in the book. If I (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.489)

  Re: Question regarding real names

(...) True that, I was just curious. But now based on this post: (URL), it looks like SPAM has invaded Lugnet: "PARKING SENSORS PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AND KEEP YOUR VEHICLE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION tmoriss8" (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.489)

  The Brick Testament - Armageddon

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. (URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with (URL) new stories> from the book of (URL): (URL) of Man's Bloody (...) (15 years ago, 5-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.town, FTX)

post
(score: 0.489)

  Re: parking sensor

What the heck? Do we have spam bots lurking and waiting to post "on topic" ads? What a crazy world we live in. You might be able to find something useful here: (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jun-09, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.489)

  LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

In reference to this post (URL) the LDraw.org Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate/self- nominate individuals as candidates for the LDraw LEGO Ambassador. Please read the official announcement at (URL) first. Please post (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.488)

  Please note: Change in LUGNET email behavior

Hi all, recently we have again had to deal with a significant surge in spam and as a result have found LUGNET blacklisted on Spamcop. This is quite obviously due to the fact that spammers have increasingly used the mail2news gateway of LUGNET, (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.488)

  Re: Has Anyone Tried This and Will it Work?

(...) I had a similar idea a couple months ago, but it was more in terms of making 9v steam trains more bump-resistant. See, we did a layout earlier this year where our tables weren't 100% perfectly level. One of the guys had a steam train, which, (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.488)

  Re: Question regarding real names

(...) I assume you're referring to (URL) this post>. The robotics group has a portal set up to receive posts from the lego-robotics mailing list at crynwr.com (links (URL) here>). Because there is no way to force users on an external list to use (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jun-09, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.488)

  Re: Copyright notice concerning Brickmania / Daniel Siskind's models.

(...) I commend you for taking this leap of faith while staying within the Lego world that so many of us love. I've heard so many stories and theories about how hard it is to make money making and selling custom sets (esp. when it's a primary income (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

post
(score: 0.488)

  Re: LEGO Queen Mary 2 - Making-of

(...) Yeah that's just a bit more confusion that imperial measures brought us. It's all explained (URL). Good think all the sensible countries are moving to metric ;) ROSCO (15 years ago, 6-Jun-09, to lugnet.boats, FTX)

post
(score: 0.488)

  Id like to announce the birth of WHaCKaLuG.

Hey there Ontarians! You read it right, join me in cheering for the birth of WHaCKaLuG. Its real, its alive and its ready to play. Jenn The-Brick-Chick and I, Janey "Red Brick" are combining forces and tag teaming this new LUG and are "desperately (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

post
(score: 0.487)

  Re: Interesting Mindscript Bits

Here's a few things I've gleaned: Some new opcodes: push n, m // n is ?, m is value to push pop n // n is number of items to pop sound n..ends // define a sound effect tones n, f // n is time, f is frequency? (tone 223 for 10) pauses n // n is time (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

frequency
(score: 0.487)

More:  Next Page >>