  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 761 – 780 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Subject of the post in the title of the page

Hi there, Just a suggestion... Would it be possible to add the subject of the post in the title of the page? With the Awesome Bar of the current navigators (Firefox 3, IE8 or Quick Find for Opera), a good page title makes easier to find a post read (...) (15 years ago, 6-May-09, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

post
(score: 0.487)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) That much? Wow. I figured the distance between two studs should be closer to 3mm, since a LEGO tile is (in theory) 3.2mm thick, and it will sorta fit between two studs. Or were you refering to the center-to-center distance? Anyways, one thing (...) (15 years ago, 27-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.487)

  MacNQC 4.05b, RCX 1.0 and OS X 10.4.6 can't program the brick

Hello with a query from the past... I used MacNQC for ages on other computers but I find now that I can't write a program out to an RCX 1.0 brick using MacNQC 3.04 or 4.05b. I can send the firmware with no problem but when I try to download a (...) (15 years ago, 22-May-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

post
(score: 0.487)

  Bonktron recruitment drive

(URL) Bonktron> Please feel free to join this Flickr group and post any of your Bonktron related pictures to the group pool. Thank you. ...I really had to resist the urge to make Beavis & Butthead type jokes when I wrote this ;^) (15 years ago, 21-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.487)

  The Brick Testament - Satan Unleashed

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. (URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with five new stories from (URL) Revelation>, bringing the total (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.town, FTX)

post
(score: 0.487)

  email settings

I'm not sure if this is the right group in which to post this. If not, please set follow-up topics accordingly. I changed my email address a few months ago. (Domain used to be earthlink.net, but now it's verizon.net.) I edited my LUGNET profile, and (...) (15 years ago, 14-May-09, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.486)

  Milton Train Works(tm) Mailing List now available

I have started a low frequency electronic newsletter/mailing list for people interested in learning of the latest Milton Train Works(tm) releases. It's implemented with Yahoo Groups, but is read only and is a private group and does not display email (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

frequency
(score: 0.486)

  Re: Part naming and hard colored parts

(...) Sergio From the complete library update that was 2008-01, the !LDRAW_ORG line (line 4 of every file) should tell you what you need to know. Full details are in the header specification at (URL) Generic colour parts have an identifier of "Part" (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.486)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) be (...) Ok, I've had a night to sleep on my thoughts... The problem I have with any thought of permanently banning Scott from BST (or anyone for that matter) for the next infraction is that Scott's posting (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction)

post, frequency
(score: 0.486)

  M7 HMC Priest

Thanks to Aaron for resurrecting this forum with the first now post in 8 months! Here's my own contribution of a new MOC this week: 105mm howitzer mounted on a M3 tank chasis. The M7 was an indispensable self-propelled and was directly responsible (...) (15 years ago, 9-May-09, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

post
(score: 0.486)

  Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon

(...) Hmmm, why don't we get radios instead? Or manage to get a frequency on motorola ones or something. There might just be an easier way of keep each other posted. What day will Brikwars be, and what tek level? I'll help coordinate if no events (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

frequency
(score: 0.486)

  Re: LEGO on Mythbusters

(...) I was gonna post this. But, I didn't want to spoil it. However, if you are not able to see or get Discovery Channel show Mythbusters. YouTube Links: (URL) Video: 4:25 long (Explains more about it.) (URL) Video: 2:02 short Enjoy. -Abner (15 years ago, 1-May-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.486)

  Re: Interesting blog post on TLC current status

(...) Paul can you post the content. The link does not seem to work. Cheers. (16 years ago, 31-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.485)

  Simple Lego traffic light

After all the amazing post across lugnet the past few weeks, it feels a bit lame putting this one up: (URL) guess once it's running up on an RCX it'll be a bit more interesting. On the topic of RCX - and the whole old-school Mindstorms preservation (...) (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

post
(score: 0.485)

  57587.dat origin

Hello all, I have recently been working on (URL).dat, "Technic Cylinder 6 x 6 x 4 with Dome Top" (though I have it here titled as "Technic Dome 7 x 7 x 5" because IMHO it's more like a dome than a cylinder). I've noticed the part origin is a problem (...) (15 years ago, 8-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

post
(score: 0.485)

  The Brick Testament - When God Attacks

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. (URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with four newly illustrated stories from (URL) Revelation>: (URL) (...) (15 years ago, 23-Apr-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.town, FTX)

post
(score: 0.484)

  Re: RCX to PDA (Answers, please :-)

I also read somewhere that there might be a way to change the frequency, possibley by increasing the "baud rate"? I know that there is a way (at least on Palms) to change the frequency, because I downloaded a Remote Control program that would learn (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.484)

  Re: RCX to PDA (Answers, please :-)

If you can find software on the net that allows you to use your Ipak as a remote control, then I'm sure it can be converted for the RCX. I don't believe you will. I also don't know much about Pocket PC 2002. Anyone? ----- Original Message ----- (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.484)

  ILTCO Layout at the National Train Show, Hartford, CT

Help wanted from LEGO clubs and individual enthusiasts for the ILTCO multi-club LEGO train layout at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) National Train Show from 10-12 July in Hartford, CT! For the fifth year, LEGO enthusiasts everywhere (...) (15 years ago, 24-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, FTX)

post
(score: 0.484)

  Re: ILTCO Layout at the National Train Show, Hartford, CT

(...) The idea actually came up when we first started talking about this show, so I don't think it's out of the question. Our thinking was that if there's a train in it, it's appropriate, especially if the focus is still on the trains. We actually (...) (15 years ago, 24-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 0.484)

More:  Next Page >>