 MediaWatch / 2582
Re: LEGO on Mythbusters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 00:18:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.mediawatch, Kyle Henneberque wrote:
   Don’t know if anyone else caught it, but the Mythbusters episode last night, April 29, had a LEGO myth. They had a YouTube viral video special, and did one about a 7 foot diameter LEGO ball made of 5 million pieces rolling down a San Francisco street and running into a car without damaging it. Pretty interesting. If you didn’t catch it, you should be able to find it at the discovery channel website. Check it out, pretty cool!

-k

I was gonna post this. But, I didn’t want to spoil it.

However, if you are not able to see or get Discovery Channel show Mythbusters.

YouTube Links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoh6OxakbiA Video: 4:25 long (Explains more about it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUkpQIRE3zY Video: 2:02 short

Enjoy.