  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 661 – 680 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Breakfast Television

Had a very early but fun morning today, as I had the pleasure a few minutes of airtime on Breakfast Television to show a bit of what we can do with bricks. As you can see, the main presentation, centre stage is the BT Logo. (URL) Added to the Logo, (...) (15 years ago, 12-Nov-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

post
(score: 0.503)

  Re: LPub newbie

(...) The parts.lst file should not be under Bricksmith or have anything to do with Bricksmith. It should be in the same LDRAW folder where the parts library is. (...) In order to do a BOM (Bill of Materials), you need to have a cover page. See this (...) (15 years ago, 11-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.503)

  Featured Builder - John Bradey and grandchildren

It is my honour to showcase (*with his permission) the creations of one of our Whackolug members, Mr. John Bradey. I had the pleasure of first meeting John at our inaugural meet, and in all honesty, the first thing that struck me was that he was a (...) (15 years ago, 11-Nov-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

post
(score: 0.503)

  Re: Visit Kyle's Universe of Lego today!

Kyle, Just a polite reminder that posting something multiple times because it hasn't gotten a reply probably isn't the best approach. I realize it might be dissappointing that your post about your website which you put a lot of time into didn't get (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

post, frequency
(score: 0.503)

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC): List of candidates

Hi folks, I have put together a summary of the LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find it at: (URL) are listed in (...) (15 years ago, 6-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.502)

  (correction) LEGO® Expects 15% Profit Growth in 2009: CEO

(...) -Correction- LEGO Group CEO corrects erroneous forecast story By Katie Roberts Nov. 4, 2009, 9:53am CEO Jorgen Vig Knudstorp is keen to correct recent reports on his sales predictions for 2009. The story claimed that the CEO was hoping to post (...) (15 years ago, 5-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

post
(score: 0.502)

  RE: Another update for WIRRL

Just in case people are a bit confused by the schematic, the circuit would be needed for each device that will participate in an RF bridge. I abandoned the idea of using two different frequencies because: 1) As soon as you attempt communication (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.502)

  Re: Another update for WIRRL

"Gareth Bestor" <bestorga@us.ibm.com> wrote in message news:H4E4uq.JvL@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) eyeing (...) receiver (...) reveiver (...) I've also followed this intresting thread. And now I'm wondering why Lego have used the infrared (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.502)

  A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

LEGOLAND interested in development seeking tax breaks at Glen Carbon, Ill. POST-DISPATCH SPRINGFIELD BUREAU By Kevin McDermott 10/23/2009 SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — A European company is quietly talking with Illinois officials about tax incentives to build (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

post
(score: 0.502)

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) - Call for Nominations

Hi folks, it has passed another year since the last election of the LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) were held - and again the SteerCo missed the actual deadlines :-( Nominations are now open. All nominations must be received and recorded by (...) (15 years ago, 3-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.502)

  RE: Another update for WIRRL

I just noticed at least one glaring error with the new schematic... Say, for argument, an RCX sends "1001", which, in IR, would be "0110". The IR detector of WIRRL would do nothing for the first bit ("0"), but the next bit ("1") should be sent over (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.502)

  LEGO® Expects 50% Profit Growth in 2009: CEO

LEGO Expects 50% Profit Growth in 2009: LEGO CEO Published: Thursday, 29 Oct 2009 By: Reuters Danish toy company LEGO expects to post a 50% profit growth in 2009, CEO Jorgen Vig Knudstorp told CNBC, and he expects the growth momentum to continue in (...) (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.502)

  Re: POST vs. GET (was: Re: IGNORE: yet another test message)

(...) Well, maybe we can do both. Depends on the bandwidth and frequency of calls. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 0.502)

  Re: Project WIRRL Update

I'm looking for an RF solution for PC-RCX communication as well, been thinking along very much the same lines as Rob seems to have so far, I too was pondering how to deal with TX/RX switching (though I've not got as far as building a circuit, and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.502)

  Re: TEST TEST

(...) Ciao Cristian, anche se non ci conosciamo direttamente (solo scritti qualche volta) ho visto le tue creazioni su brickinitalia, complimenti. Ho letto un po' i post piu' datati ed il fatto che i "vecchi" utenti di LUGNET/Italia siano stati (...) (15 years ago, 24-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.it)

post
(score: 0.501)

  TRU October 16-22nd

TRU has lots on sale this week, from Friday October 16th to Thursday October 23. 25% off Indiana Jones Castle 20% off Agents TRU also has free shipping on orders over a certain amount. If you are shopping online you can get airmiles. As always, (...) (15 years ago, 15-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

post
(score: 0.500)

  The Jedi Temple on Coruscant (Mini and Micro version)

Hello dear community! Today I'd like to show you something different from what I usually post here. It's also from the Star Wars Universe but not a mini starship or speeder, it's a building! Among the most impressive and famous buildings on (...) (15 years ago, 12-Oct-09, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.500)

  LPub questions

Hi folks, I'm updating my LSynth tutorial and wanna include some tips for LPub and trying to answer this question (URL) but I'm facing some problems. Admittedly I haven't worked with LPub for ages and was simply blown away how advanced the WYSIWYG (...) (15 years ago, 15-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.500)

  Re: Filling closed shapes?

(...) It's a little too small to annoy me.. the picture on Peeron seems like a misprint to me. (...) I mean that I first get a particular shape in its outlines (like a bunch of lines forming a 2) and I need to make a flat quad that covers it all, (...) (15 years ago, 13-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

post
(score: 0.500)

  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

Yet another coding frenzy on a rainy day, trying to stay awake while shifting from a nights to days schedule, produced the next version of my plugin Get it here: (URL) in this version: -Added LDView preview support -Added Footwear rotation ability (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

frequency
(score: 0.500)

More:  Next Page >>