  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 621 – 640 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Range of RCX sound production

Hi Brian, I find your question very interesting. I do not have an audio analyzer, but I have a few ideas so you can extend your hunt. I'm told that you can get software that lets you use your sound card as an oscilliscope. All you need is a (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.357)

  Re: Range of RCX sound production

Hi Brian, I examined the RCX ROM sound routine, and it provides a lower bound of frequency 31 (matches what your ears told you), and an upper bound of 20000 (also as you noticed). I'm not sure about the sound hardware, but you might be able higher (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.356)

  Range of RCX sound production

In the "what other weird questions can Brian Davis come up with", here's one I've not been able to locate on any website (including the Mindstorms Internals site), and I can't test it easily with my ear: What's the frequency range for the RCX sound (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.356)

  BrickOS improvements

Hello, I have created some patches to improve brickOS and set up a web page: (URL) the link above doesn't work try the long version: (URL) patches are against latest CVS version. I see no reason, why the first two patches should not be applied: The (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.356)

  Re: Combat strategies and tactics in space. Was: Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft

On 14:28 10/19/04, DedmanWalkin wrote (...) Unless there were some way to force an invader out of FTL or otherwise interact with them while they are in FTL. Perhaps FTL does not work within a distance of a gravity well?? If both sides have FTL (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

frequency
(score: 1.344)

  Re: Personality test vs. Religion

(...) But I don't need proof; I'm not the one trying to profit off of the test. (By the way, I can't confirm the correct spelling. While researching it, I've found "Myers" and "Meyers" with about equal frequency, so I'm flummoxed) Because the owners (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.343)

  infrared / radio repeater

We now have an infrared / radio repeater system. It can do PC <--> RCX or RCX <--> RCX. (No networking yet!) The system translates the IR data to RF data and vice versa. Data may pass distances from 20m to 500m, depending on the selected RF-power. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.341)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

(...) This sounds fantastic! This may be the answer for people that need the speed but don't have the time, patience and understanding to get BrickOS up and running. Will there be a collaboration between yourself and John H. to sort out NQC support (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.341)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:I6uDu9.MqE@lugnet.com... (...) I hope this proves to be the case. (...) There's user configuration control, but not over "concurrent processes". The best way to think of it is that the opcode (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.341)

  Lego RC set 8369

Someone asked me a nice question about the Dirt Crusher, LEGOs outdoor RC car. This what I replied to this person: What are other people experiencing with this car? Greetings Maico Arts the Netherlands (...) set really worth the money on a long term (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 1.337)

  Re: Motor Speed Control

Hello Iain, (...) You should definitely try Dick Swan's 10x firmware ((URL) Among other goodies (interpretation speed for example ;o), it features more power levels (128 instead of 8), and a flag to modify behavior of PWM motor control. Standard (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

frequency
(score: 1.337)

  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

(...) I love it! Very nicely done! It was interesting to read this bit off your website-- " The problem should have been very simple: each minute, start the elevator until a ball is detected by one sensor. Unfortunately, my first try over a several (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

frequency
(score: 1.335)

  RCX has a fast clock, was Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

Hello dave, (...) A made an experiment this night using a RCX 2.0, the clock was fast by about 10s per hour. I suppose that this problem comes from bad capacitor loading of the crystal used on RCX. Crystals need to see some capacitance to oscillate (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.335)

  Re: Just say no

(...) Which is what I favor. And what I think Buckley favors too, although it would surely be harder to convince you of that than me. He's a knee jerk old school conservative but even stopped clocks are right twice a day (well, once a day if they're (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.333)

  Re: Whatever happened...

(...) Oh, I just hate it when Calum's right about stuff. Prolly almost as much as he hates it when I'm right. Fortunately for me, there's a frequency difference there. :) (...) Me either. (URL) That wiki scares me, it takes obsession to a Whole New (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

frequency
(score: 1.333)

  Re: Whatever happened...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Treading ever so lightly into rtl since it appears to be the only sane part of LUGNET right now. I would wager there are more than a few people at LEGO who are already fed up (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

frequency
(score: 1.333)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) Happy New Year, Janey... Sorry if my answer was a bit cryptic there! What I am trying to say is that if the new policy means that people act more in accordance with the ToS than they have in the recent past, it may well be that no time outs (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

frequency
(score: 1.331)

  Re: Modular RC kits?

(...) It sounds great (apart from the odd frequency -- I wonder if they're using Radiotronix boards?), but in order to use it, I'd have to actually get one -- and HiTechnic dropped off the face of the earth several years ago, nest pas? Best, - Joe (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.326)

  Re: LEGO train wire inductors and DCC

(...) Hi ! The devices you are referring to are RFI suppressors. They are simply little blocks of ferrite surrounding the wire to add a miniscule (a few hundred nanohenries at most) amount of inductance to the wire so high frequency doesn't get (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

frequency
(score: 1.326)

  Re: RCX3 - Can extra hardware functionality be added?

(...) I have a proposal that would theoretically allow an RCX to use 49 motors and 147 active sensors (or 588 switches!). This has the potential to control an entire Ball Contraption or railway! The idea may be expandable to four times those (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

frequency
(score: 1.326)

More:  Next Page >>