  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 2041 – 2060 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  IR Port as night/day detector (Was: Re: IR Port as Proximity detector.)

Pardon my newbieness. This is my first post here and I'm still saving up to buy a MindStorms set. I was wondering if the IR port on the RCX can be used to determine if it's night or day out without using the light sensor. Are IR readings of (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) Actually, it depends a great deal on what the engine is searching - I'll come up with a list when my brain is less broken. (: (...) competitive (...) Absolutely. (although, the niggling little voice in the back of my head says "why not get (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: posting failure?

(...) I submitted by the web. I'm hesitant to post the entire dat file as it is 566 lines and everytime I include it my post doesn't seem to make it. 8( I could possibly attach it if you want. Your web address (lehman@javanet.com) keeps getting (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: RcxCC Joystick controls

(...) I think he's talking about the "gold half-ball" that comes with set #6463 I forget the name of it. It's lunar rover or something like that. theres a pic here: (URL) BTW I don't think the new super car #8448 has been talked about here lately (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

(...) Not to suggest anything bad about RTLers specifically, but it has been my experience that when you're talking about getting a large group of people to do something that they don't *have* to do, even if it would be to their benefit, chances are (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: posting failure?

(...) Did you post from the web interface or send it in by e-mail? I guess only the web interface sends you a copy of your e-mail, and the news-by-mail gateway only writes you back when there was a problem. Lemme check the server logs... Hmm, the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

Laurentino Martins wrote in message <3696186F.979E3117@m...pac.pt>... (...) Posting to lugnet.cad.dat is a good start. You might also put it on a web page (your's or someone else's). (...) Round parts may or may not increase the difficulty. Ldraw (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Charter for lugnet.announce.lsahs

(...) Hrmmm, I think it makes more sense to me to have the post originate in the .shopping group but get echoed to the .announce.lsahs group. The .announce.lsahs group, imo, is a matter of convenience for people who want to drop in (or have it drop (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.

(...) I replied to these questions from an e-mail Ian sent, but since it's here as a post also, I'll (partially) reply here too. I don't have any pictures, but I am working on a web site that will document all my custom input and output devices. I (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Tripod Help

Well, I finally got the bot built but I need help on getting the robot to shift/distribute its weight or something like that (I've read about this in some walkers). Because the robot has the right leg motions and everything but it either moves an (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Mini-Auction - 487 Space Cruiser

Current Bid: $33 - Alex B. I apologize to anyone who saw the original post which had a 483 reference in it. It was a typo. The set is 487, Space Cruiser. Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) Walsh wrote in message ... (...) [ ... deleted fro brevity (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: where in the world can a guy buy a lego mindstorms robot?

Doh! I just ordered them from lego shop@home who has them in stock now, but they may take up to 2 weeks to ship. Too bad I missed your post... DJA wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Everything I ever wanted to learn about life I learned on Lugnet (was Re: IMAP vs MAPI)

(...) Hmmm... Here's a starter: It's okay to be new. Don't post off-topic unless it's in an off-topic thread. Talk often; it creates friendships. Wash your hands. Read the FAQ then say please and thank you. Mention God, profanity, or holey bags only (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Hi.

I believe there is also a Dayton group also which had nothing posted last time I checked. I wouldn't mind an all Ohio group, so I wouldn't have to check too many groups. I guess we could cross-post more, but I'm not sure exactly how much would be of (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) It was sort of a joke. It refers back to a post of lugnet message-counts by person. Don't worry about it too much. Steve (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Speculation: Monorail, Disney, Past Coincidence?

This certainly isn't breaking news. But, it may be relevent in some strange way, as a recent post has mentioned the sincere speculation regarding communication with four LEGO employees distributing and shelving LEGO sets with regard to monorails and (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: storage/space to build

(...) Do you have a picture(s)? If you'd care to forward them to me I could scan and post them, as well as return the originals to you, of course. That's what we need at Lugnet - a binaries group. :-) Billb. (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Multiple FAQ's (was CFD: lugnet.market.shipping)

Also sprach Todd Lehman: : Having a separate .shipping newsgroup also implies a separate and "real" : branch of the new FAQ. Todd is getting way ahead of me here, so I think an update is in order. I am doing what I can to get a first edition of the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Hello & introduction

(...) Hi Kevin, welcome aboard. There aren't enough "mates" here. You'd probably have something in common with the Pirates legoheads around here. If you have a website with pix of your creations, we'd like to see them, so post your URL if you've got (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Restricting posts: (was: Re: Informal CFD: robotics competition newsgroup(s))

Also sprach Matthew Miller: : PS: nuther random suggestion for todd -- the news server at bu is set up so : that it will only accept posts with more new content than quoted stuff. : seems like a good idea. Todd, I would discourage this practice for (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

More:  Next Page >>