  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Regarding the Market Place

Hey everyone, Alan just wrote me and said that the account he uses for lugnet is down so he can't post. He asked me to post the following for him. His message starts here: Alan says, Generally, the overall focus for creating the marketplace document (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

Dosent this mean that is real name is clearly understood. He has given it out freely on Lugnet, and therefore under the TOS is allowed to post using an alias Excerpt of the relevant section: unless your real name and identity is clearly understood, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: March Meeting Notes

This post is forwarded from mail from Doug Bell. For some reason Doug is having problems with lugnet and can't post yet. - Gus ---...--- Not knowing much about the Cybermaster, I hunted around for some info. Here is a particularly good link: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

post
(score: 1.024)

  FA: Ebay ***SEALED*** #6362 POST OFFICE from 1982

Hello to all! For those who are interested, I have just added a #6362 SEALED Post Office for auction. No reserve. Here is the link: (URL) also have MANY service packets as well as a #365 SEALED Western Town set and a #1593 SUPER CLASSIC SPACE SET w/ (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Rubber bands?(Ignore.: Smart*ss answers)

Smart*ss answers: 1. Just put one end around the post, and stretch it around the other post. Or 2. The same way you add any other CAD part on a Mac. :) Sorry, nevermind. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Lafayette (Indiana) Area Lego Robotics Club.

Steve, This is great news, but do you need to post like this? Why not just cross post in one shot. (i.e. copy and paste the names into the Newsgroups space) Then again I could not fit all the newsgroups you posted to into the space? See Ya... Robin (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes

Apologies to anyone who didn't follow this post. It always bugs me when people post technical stuff with no explanation, and just expect everyone to 'get it'. In this case, a lot of people aren't going to be familiar with XML files, so here's a (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update

With this post I get to kill 2 birds with one stone..... First: this serves as my fist post to LR (lugnet.robotics) Second: I am now the proud "owner" of 3 separate VB RCX based prgs. (thanks to Scott, Eric and Dave) BUT with each prg I get some (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 1.024)

  LEGO in Washington Post

It was mentioned a couple weeks ago that some AFOLs were interviewed for a Washington Post article - here it is: (URL) also found that WAMALTC was sort of mentioned in the "datebook" section on the 16th - for the Greenberg Toy and Train show this (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Am I Not allowed to Post or not?

I too have suddenly started to have problems with the email auth. I post via SMTP, but my last two attempts failed - just never got the auth email. Never had a problem before, always get the email almost instantly. Shouldn't be any email routing (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  My first post: XB-202 'Shadow'

Hello, I would have posted sooner, but it took 4 days to get my security clearance. Anyway... AN INTRODUCTION: I've been lurking around Lugnet for about 2 years now, but this is my first post. I am 31 years old and received my first Lego set when I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request

(...) I have *no* problems with getting the initial "Message awaiting authentication" mail, it has (almost) always arrived within a minute. The problem is that if I auth by replying to the email, it will take an enormous amount of time before the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: bizarre changes to postage stamps due to GST

(...) A fool or a person who doesn't have the time to go to a post office, or someone without easy access to a post office. I buy books of 45c stamps and use them on everything. Admittedly, I am usually paying too much, e.g. I put 4 x 45c stamps (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Space render

I made a post about this is cad.ray but in my haste I forgot to cross post over here. I apologize for making 2 posts about the same thing in different groups. Anyway, I've made a rendering of some of my space MOCs, and thought all of the space fans (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Train sets in the trading post

Hi, For you train nuts, you might want to check out the trading post, they have three people selling train stuff. later, David Drew. (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Set scans... where do I send/post?

(...) best is to probably put them on the web someplace (maybe brickshelf?) and post about it here, or email db@lugnet.com. :) Dan (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.scans)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Toys R US deals "Half Price Event"

(...) Snicker, guess my post beat this by a minute :). Glad to have anyone else post when they see a deal, especially as I miss them sometimes. I just do it because I usually have the spare time, and I really appreciated others doing it back when I (...) (14 years ago, 25-Nov-10, to lugnet.loc.ca)

post
(score: 1.023)

  an e-mail I received...from Fred Carangue III

Hi. I received an e-mail from an enthusiast who couldn't post to LUGNET. He asked if I would post it for him. I'm sorry for not posting it sooner. :( This is what he wanted me to post: "Havn't posted in a long time, been busy making castles. (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Do I dare to write "New 4+ Pirate sets" here?

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message news:HyzI2s.1Epo@lugnet.com... (...) about the (...) This is the most appropriate group to post about the 4+ Pirates to. Post away. And these sets will provide some useful parts to keep (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: 6277 Imperial Trading Post

As Jonathan Wilson reminded me, it might be useful to actually include the inventory in this message. :) Thanks. Inventory for set #6277: Imperial Trading Post Theme: Lego / SYSTEM / Pirate / Imperial Guards Year: 1992 Pcs: 592 Figs: 9 MSRP: 84.99 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

post
(score: 1.023)

More:  Next Page >>