 Castle / 18001
18000  |  18002
Subject:
an e-mail I received...from Fred Carangue III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:50:15 GMT

Hi.  I received an e-mail from an enthusiast who couldn't post to LUGNET.
He asked if I would post it for him.

I'm sorry for not posting it sooner.
:(

This is what he wanted me to post:

"Havn't posted in a long time, been busy making castles.

http://www.carcanague.com/ for the main index (ignore unfinished script menu
on the left)

http://www.carcanague.com/castle/ for my 1st attempt at a castle.

http://www.carcanague.com/61503misc/castle.html for the 2nd round (there are
more folders you can find them in the main index http://www.carcanague.com/ )

http://www.carcanague.com/82803cas/ is the 3rd time charmer... With ROOF
this time!!!

http://www.carcanague.com/52003treb/ Seige weapons rule, trebuchet from
somewhere hot and deep.

http://www.carcanague.com/71403cannon/cannon.html Pneumatic cannons??? More
power hah, hah,

hah...

For those who like some Pirate there is http://www.carcanague.com/70503ship/

Let me know what the general consenus is...

Fred"

Thanks Fred for E-mailing me, and I hope you all like some of the stuff he's
done.

Thanks,
Ben