  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1441 – 1460 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sentinel Class Recon'/Utility Vehicle (RUV).

Magnus, Many thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated. It is hard to keep track of the newsgroups here, I came out of a mini dark age this year but I joined LUGNET some years ago - alas it seems to have fallen into disuse quite a bit so it's just (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.military)

post
(score: 0.435)

  Re: No authentication posts, no posts from the newsreader?

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:JrHMyn.CMr@lugnet.com... (...) This is apparently still happening. I sent a post for authentication on 11/23/2007 10:19AM and the authentication message did not show up until (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.435)

  Re: Proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards

(...) I personally like the idea of a numeric grading system that also uses the labels you listed such as Very Good, Good, Poor, etc. Overall, your proposal appears easy to use and understand, primarily for buyers. The merchandising of new, unused (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

frequency
(score: 0.435)

  Problems in import models to Blender

Daniel have some difficulties in post here and ask me to put this message: hi, i'm trying to import ldraw models to Blender. It is necessary to install a import script. I tried some script that were mentioned in this newsgroup but neither of then (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

post
(score: 0.435)

  Re: Killough platform with power functions

Thank you very much for the nice comments! Here at last are some videos of the Killough platform in action (sorry for poor quality). The first three show various motions, starting with the three basic ones: backwards/forwards, sideways, and turning (...) (17 years ago, 24-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

post
(score: 0.435)

  Re: building a 4-4-0 American with BBB wheels, advice wanted

(...) I had very good luck using small and large BBB wheels for my 4-4-0 American on my Christmas Train project. See what I did here: (URL) the tender I just used a 9V engine, but if you had some other power method then two bogies with a total of 8 (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Re: Confusion on the PT, please help

(...) SNIP (...) This was a pending post. The problem is already solved and the parts on the pt new uploaded of on hold. I am waiting to send a delete list until the converting process is finished. mikeheide (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Someone was looking for pictures of "the cathedral"

I spoke to a lady at the Dartmouth Sportsplex show today who was looking for pictures of "the LEGO cathedral". Sam, while working the kids play area, told her to look on LUGNET. In case she finds this post first, the link she wants is: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Town motorcycle extreme mod

In case you missed it while browsing my ever-changing website, I've decided to post it here for comments and suggestions: New style town motorcycle complete with 1 steady headlight a 4 flashing emergency lights. All with an onboard microchip, ON/OFF (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town, FTX)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Day late, buck 50 short... was... Well that was a fantastic show!

(...) Snipped (...) I want to thank everyone as well, but I wanted to wait until my pics were up, and that took until tonight. Anyhow... as for the official thanks... I would like to personally thank everyone that came out and helped to promote our (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Re: what makes a legend?

There's a load of reactions here already, so I'll keep it short. I't very hard to give an overall verdict on replacement parts. I mean, almost invisible changes, like the minifig heads, would be hard to object to. In fact, even the 2x4 basic brick (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

frequency
(score: 0.434)

  2359p01/80567 2359p01/80546

Hi, while doing some more patterned baseplates for LGEO (Yes, I am working on it, doing some fixing and adding more patterned parts for the time now), I discovered the road pattern version on 2358 road 7 stud straight, 2358p01 was moved to 80547. (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Point Brique Historic Cable Railway

"It's very good" - Australian Attorney General Phillip Ruddock Ahoy all, I had the pleasure of exhibiting the rejuvinated Point Brique Historic Cable Railway as a standalone exhibit at the 21st Annual St Lukes Model Railway Exhibition on the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.434)

  Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

(...) Wow. Four years. It's funny you should mention it: I've discussed a possible revision/redo of Traumatic Events a couple of times in the last few months. One discussion was about a possible update to take into account various traumatic events (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX) !!

post
(score: 0.434)

  OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

Someone mentioned this post at the show-- Blast from the past-- (URL) thought I'd post it here in case anyone's interested I thought one of the lines was 'I opened my window and shook my fist in the general direction of Denmark', but I was wrong--I (...) (17 years ago, 7-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb) !

post
(score: 0.434)

  Re: No authentication posts, no posts from the newsreader?

(...) Possibly related, I don't know I normally post logged onto the site so haven't had authentication email problems, but I haven't received the news by mail I normally get (digest for CAD and every post for trains). This could be a Hotmail (...) (17 years ago, 10-Nov-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

(...) It was me asking you about the post Dave so thanks for getting it up there for me. :) Steve (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Re: Killough platform with power functions

Very, very impressive! Am I the only one who always feels like a simpleton when some of the technique/motor lads post? 'Just for the challenge...' ; ) Oh well, we can't all build castle : ) Great work and I love the rotating of three sets of wheels (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Thanks for looking close enough to actually notice. For the 40 tooth gear, I suppose I could have worded it better. For the part introductions (and retirings), I am referring exclusively to their use in Technic sets. Some of the parts existed (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

post
(score: 0.434)

  Hiawatha steam locomotive

For those of you who have been to either of the last two NMRA National Train Shows, you might have seen my (URL) Hiawatha train set>, (URL) You may have also noticed that the steam locomotive was more often a static display, giving way to diseasels. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

post
(score: 0.434)

More:  Next Page >>