  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Post office

(...) Thanks! Jonathan (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post your bogie/truck designs

(...) Here is my freight truck design. (URL) The side frame detail was borrowed from John Neal. In order to get better running performance I used a short piece of (URL) 1/8" brass tubing> inserted through the 1x1 light clip plates to act as an axle (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post your bogie/truck designs

(...) Here's my three axle truck, designed for the LDD palette. It is more functional than decorative. The middle axle floats to make the curves easier. I've built a few and they seem to work well. One change from what's posted, for each of the door (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post for David Winkler... The Stanford Bunny!!

(...) I was asked the following question: David, I just caught your article on LUGNET about usingPov-Ray, I tried the code you had posted with a .ply Ihad and it didn't work, gave me errors on the textureand translate lines, is there any chance you (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post for David Winkler... The Stanford Bunny!!

(...) I was asked the following question: David, I just caught your article on LUGNET about usingPov-Ray, I tried the code you had posted with a .ply Ihad and it didn't work, gave me errors on the textureand translate lines, is there any chance you (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Sugestions

Well after reading some of last nights highlights I felt I just had to post something. Kevin Clague’s witty post has forced me to at least say something about the condition here on Lugnet. The truth is that these issues are destroying us. Imho the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Fence colours

(...) I replied to Rob's post to mention these 2x3 size doors, not reading this post first (oops). I too am only aware of them coming in red and black, the red ones I have are from 190 and black from 6362. --Mike (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Can I post a WTB Duplo item herre?

I am looking for a specific Duplo train Item (to buy). I posted to BST however since the Duplo group is so small are we able to post a message here? Rose (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.duplo)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Post from Matt Sklar: Among other things, a way to build multiple stories using baseplates

Posted for Matt Sklar, his idea to build multiple stories using baseplates. His website was updated and the post is here, along with the link: Hello, I've just come up with a way to stack baseplates firmly! It works with any size baseplate, and can (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Phil Traviss

Phil, Forgot to mark your recent post and you got archived - could you please post again or mail me, thanks! Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner

David, I never post in trains.I came looking for this post after seeing your train on Brickshelf. I just had to tell you how cool I think it looks. Great work. And congrats on the win! Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

(...) Hrm... In order for this to happen, the lugnet.lego newsgroup would have to be added to the 'Newsgroup:' header on an official @lego.com post (if it's not already included explicitly by the poster) -- so that the post would actually appear in (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Subject of the post in the title of the page

Hi there, Just a suggestion... Would it be possible to add the subject of the post in the title of the page? With the Awesome Bar of the current navigators (Firefox 3, IE8 or Quick Find for Opera), a good page title makes easier to find a post read (...) (15 years ago, 6-May-09, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Design by Contract (long post)

Hi, people. The reason for the flood of posts is that I've been trying to get authenticated on LUGNET for the last week :( But as you can see, I'm authenticated now :) On to the topic of this post (sorry for such a long post): I have created an (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

post
(score: 1.024)

  RE: .loc.au stats for October

There is the secondary use of quotes was to indicate something which was described as something, but was actually not. Often used to show saracasm within text, particularly with those who are decrying post-modern discourse. Post-modern (and feminist (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:H5L4GC.DqG@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) goes (...) type (...) Comment" (...) of (...) this (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I still have one post that is waiting approval, it has (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: How do I post feedback on Brickbay?

Kevin, Go to your My Brickbay Page, then Orders Tab, you should be on the Orders Received Page. On that page is a list of all the orders you've placed. (You can click next at the bottom to go to the next page if you've orded a bunch of times ;) Next (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.024)

  For Todd Lehman

This is a message Dan Mattia had me post for him: ===...=== This message is intended for whoever controls the posting by lifetime members. It is also from Dan Mattia (lugnet member 1959) who cannot post although he has received membership. I (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: List of suggestions

(...) where to post comments, etc. Now, comments: - "Ensure that admin@LUG.. goes to all admins": That seems to be in place, but assuming it works like the db@lugnet address, I'm guessing it doesn't work. I'd suggest you send a test email to that (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Help!!!!

I don't know where to go for help! I emailed the administrators a week or two ago, with no response. I have been trying to post to lugnet.announce.moc, only to be told I'm not allowed to post in that newsgroup. It seems I can only post in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.faq)

post
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>