  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1321 – 1340 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Researchers use Lego Mindstorms robot to improve ATM security

(URL) the article: "When the researchers created their prototype, which is called Undercover and was built with a Lego Mindstorms robot, they attempted to come up with a system that would be easy to use but would limit vulnerability to common (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

post
(score: 0.442)

  Re: Norfolk & Western Y6b 2-8-8-2 Steam Locomotive

(...) I kept looking at the pictures wondering why you had the chain hidden in the running gear, then I finally noticed that your side rods are actually split in two, clever. If my mind is firing on all cylinders, you might be able to get the same (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.442)

  Re: NNTP service down again?

Posting for Tore Eriksson, as he has been having the same issues and sent me an email: (...) Same here. I still waiting for confirmation emails to 14 posts (12 to off-topic.test and two to lugnet.cad) But then how did you manage to post to Lugnet??? (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-08, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

post
(score: 0.442)

  Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs

See (URL) the original post. I have just built this device, and I am blown away by the genius and simplicity of its operation. Very well done indeed. Owen. (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic) !

post
(score: 0.442)

  Re: Intro Sector Idea

Very well. I think five days is adequate time to wait for replies before replying to my own post. Evidently, this group isn't currently active. With that in mind, I'd like to post a notification here, to all interested parties, advising that I am (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

post
(score: 0.442)

  Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?!

Warning: this post contains language concerning and links to LEGO depictions of materials that some may consider offensive and/or inappropriate for children. A fan of (URL) The Brick Testament> alerted me via e-mail last night to the apparent use of (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun, FTX) !!

post
(score: 0.442)

  Re: basta basta basta

Scusate volevo metterlo come risposta al post principale...ho sbagliato.:b (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) Well after reading your post one last time before I sent this I realized you wanted info on truss designs for a suspension bridge (like the Golden Gate) not a cable stay. But the second post threw me off due to the same problem I have had that (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Remote Switch (was: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .)

(...) I love Rick's awesome spear switch idea. I kept running it through my head to see if I could make it any smaller. I came up with something this morning: (2 URLs) Full Gallery of my prototype> I only have technic motors, so I wanted a solution (...) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Which CAD program recommended for Mac??

On another list--one about that best of all 20th Century novellist, Patrick O'Brian--I am kind of known as the LEGO guy. Had a question about which would be best CAD program for an Apple. Told her I would post to the experts. Any recocommendations (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JuE4tI.t5@lugnet.com... (...) Your post could not have come at a better time. I found one of my RCX battery boxes full of corrosion the other day. White Vinegar and water does the trick. I (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Poll for new Town Sets

I was hoping that the Ambassadors would make a new post to town, train, and announce, especially since they just announced a poll for Star Wars sets for 2009. While we wait for their post, I might want to add that the suggested sets should be aimed (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.lego, FTX)

post
(score: 0.441)

  "Studless" 4592 (was: "Studless" hinges?)

(...) I'll post a version in just a minute. Steve (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) Thanks for all the feedback. I was unable to post lately due to the fact that I am back in college and adjusting to that. It sounds like there are no TLC wheels that allow the swingarm to be in the centroid of the tire, but the 8466 rims come (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Decimo anniversario Star Wars theme

(...) Ciao Matteo...:-) è un paradosso assurdo! In pratica su itlug non si parla di Lego Exo-Force per colpa deglia appassionati di Lego Exo-force che non parlano su itlug e quindi non trovano post di loro interesse!!! E'un anello temporale! Allora (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Decimo anniversario Star Wars theme

(...) mauro, il tempo che impiego a scrivere un post o compilare un questionario è niente in confronto al tempo che passo a mantenere il sito di LDraw.org, partecipare alle riunioni online del steering committee, tenere di buon umore il LSC, (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

Thank you very much for that fine piece of software Bob! After reading your post I immediately run in my LEGO room to grab an RCX and the IR tower to test your software. Well, I had to find out that I had not enough batteries at home and thus had to (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

The layout looks great (you will be so much happier with it when it's up on a table)! It's really hard to resist the temptation to make a loop, but point-to-point layouts have many more interesting possibilities. I think you'll be having fun with (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Ping???

(...) Yes, but most people tend to post to lugnet.loc.au but having said that, all the Australian LUGnet groups have been pretty quiet of late -- whereas once we were very noisy. Kerry (17 years ago, 20-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

post
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock available at my BrickLink store.

(...) Hey, I don't give a newt. t'other Tim might. Although the post hasn't been moved, ( I don't think anyone but admins can move posts.) but don't worry about it. Tim (David) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 0.441)

More:  Next Page >>