  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Subjects for this newsgroup

"Alfred Speredelozzi" <alfredjr@alum.rpi.edu> wrote in message news:I4BM5C.2Dv@lugnet.com... (...) I will not sit here and be verbally attacked. That post was a sincere post which I thought relevant to this new thread under the terms of use and (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Request to move .mecha

(...) I would assume so. When you create an FTX formatted post, it turns the post into an FTX page. Any valid FTX should be useable, and any dynamic FTX (such as NewsSpotlight) should continue to be dynamic. Frank (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Putting faith in me...

(...) What the--? What kind of heads-up is this? No .announce post? No .off-topic post? Who reads .general anymore? And in "plain text" format, to boot. Larry must be out of his mind to hand the mighty baton of power to some guy who has to make a (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) Did anyone else see an AP newswire photo on the day before Thanksgiving of some guy in Oregon wheeling a Target cart stacked with what looked like about 12 Falcons? The article was simply about Target's marketing and holiday prospects in (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Problems with POV-Ray

Hi all, I downloaded the newest version of POV-Ray. All is OK besides that when I want to rebder some scenes using LGEO parts library I get this message in POV-Ray: I/O Restriction Activated I/O restriction prohibits read acces to 'C:\lgeo\' for (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Bad news for TRU

(...) I've actually seen a couple different formats over the last couple years. A couple years back they seemed to be switching the stores over to a layout based on a large oval around the store. Around the edges of the store the high shelves mostly (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Coffee travel mugs at LEGOLAND

Hi all, I was down at the park last weekend, and for you fans of collector cups there is one new addition that I thought was very cute. There are now new coffee travel mugs available at the coffee stands. From a distance they look like (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: More Legoland California Space Shuttle Pictures

(...) Oh wow, if this is who I think it is, this is/was a woman named Anna (I think) from Denmark. She assisted at one of the Master Builder sessions I attended, and then on a later trip to the park I waved to her through the Model Shop window and (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) Yeah, I agree with you, but then again non-AFOLs are the largest audience, and they can be an odd bunch. Before Christmas I took a co-worker to a PAB specifically because he wanted to get "girly" colors for his very girly-girl daughter. So I (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Target sales

(...) In my experience, different stores will maintain different levels of LEGO stock during the non-holiday season, and this directly affects what gets clearanced at each store. Some stores around me have apparently gone to a full aisle (single (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Earlier DL post

Fred- Thank you-it helps when you put the libraries that won't load into the right folder. I shall take up with Newton Labs why the HB won't talk to the HB and says out of date 2.81 code is out of date. Thank you again for all your help. Cappy (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post
(score: 1.026)

  missing pieces for Lego 6385 Please help

Hi This is my first time posting on the newsgroup so please be patient and let me know if I have done something wrong. My son recently was the fortunate recepient of Lego 6385 Fire House 1 from 1985. Unfortunately a couple of key pieces are missing. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Missing pieces for Lego 6385 Please help

Hi My son was recently the fortunate recepient of Lego 6385 Fire House 1 from 1985. Unfortunately a couple of key pieces are missing. If anyone has these pieces for sale or knows where I might acquire them I would appreciate any information on how (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Lego Special Pieces Bucket 4267 Not Sold in USA

A while ago I saw a posting by someone inquiring about the Lego Special Pieces Bucket 4267. It is not sold in the U.S but it is in Canada. I have one listed for sale on ebay (item 119968189). To see a scan of the the pieces contained in the bucket (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Scan for Special Pieces Bucket 4267

Sorry the link didn't work you can find the scan at (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Thank you for Lugnet

I've started collecting Lego for my son Owen, who's currently into Duplo. We recently obtained an assortment of Lego, largely without boxes or instructions. I stumbled onto Kevin Loch's Brickshelf.com and was impressed by what I sae. Then I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.026)

  SantaFe question

Is it true that from the SantaFe cars set I. and II. is possible build ONLY ONE of the cars and if I want own all five cars I have to buy FIVE of this sets ??? Thanks. mike (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Instructions of 5935

Hi all, where can I find instructions of the set #5935 (Adventure plain) ? They aren't on Lugnet. Thanx. (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Next plain set ?

Hi all ! I received both "famous planes" from S&H. The are very cool. I guess that the next "famous plane" set should be the Supermarine Spitfire. Try to imagine this set in the same scale as both current sets ! LEGO please bring us this famous (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: New LEGO Star Wars Sets... (wishful thinking)

Heh... whose dream is it not ? :) Mike (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 1.026)

More:  Next Page >>