  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 3500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Great Hall

(...) Hi Marc, Thank you for your comments. I am really pleased with the plaster work also. The wall doesnt have windows because it is an exterior castle wall. A tapestry may be appropriate here because that side of the room is very plain. I was (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.461)

  cannot install brickOS

Hi, When I'm trying to install the Hitachi H8 cross compiler (on win2000), I have some errors during the installation like : sys/types.h: No such file or directory But at the end it says : GCC install end Done. :---...--- End Wed Feb 25 14:05:50 (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

marc
(score: 0.460)

  Re: Great Hall

(...) Ben, this is an excellent build. I'd have to agree with Marc that the castle wall with no windows is plain, i think at least one would have been fun. I do enjoy the plaster walls - something I'd never do b/c of the piece usage, but it is cool (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.460)

  Re: CCC Houses (and a skate ramp roof!)

Hi Marc, I like all three of these houses. The new roofs that you designed are great and very unique. The window design using headlight bricks is also very nice! Ben (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.459)

  Re: CCC Houses (and a skate ramp roof!)

(...) As well you should be, Marc. Add some transparent 1x1 round plates as gumdrops, and you're all set for a visit from Hansel and Gretl. -Teddy (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.459)

  Discontinued Star Wars for Sale

I have decided to sell off my extra 7130 Snowspeeder and 7140 X-Wing. Both are original from 1999 and have box and instructions. Everything is in mint condition. They were assembled and went onto the shelves of my closet since they were extras. I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.458)

  suggestion to get more exposure for the perth group

When I have been in the shop of Marc (kiddywink toys) in the past I have seen leaflets promoting a doctor who club. Mabie if we were to do up some leaflets for the Perth Lego Users Group, we could get marc to put some in his shop and hand them out (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au)

marc
(score: 0.458)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) VERY GOOD MOVE, Jake! IMHO, life is full of changes and that's why it makes it interesting and chalenging. We can all adapt in every situations. I understand the concern of certain AFOLs, and here are my thoughts: -First, WHY this decision? I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.457)

  TLC loss - official report!

WOW! what a loss! Sad news! Hopefully, it'll change there view on concentrating on good products! (URL) the mean time, "play well" JM (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 0.457)

  Re: Elephant Tower

"Marc Nelson Jr." <legomarc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Htnrt2.1G1H@lugnet.com... (...) inspired to (...) very very cool Marc. I feel my castles will be invaded any day soon :) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

marc
(score: 0.455)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés vendredi 27 février 2004

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Exposition privée FreeLUG à Saint-Michel sur Orge (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.fr)

marc
(score: 0.455)

  Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article

Article originally posted www.kansascity.com of the Kansas City Star: BLOCK PARTY Lego will join Canada's Mega Bloks in offering toddlers oversize bricks By JOSEPH PEREIRA and CHRISTOPHER J. CHIPELLO The Wall Street Journal The building-block wars (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.quatro, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.454)

  Building a supercar

Hi everyone! I like to show you the project I'm currently working on. The creation of a supercar, not to look like a real car, but to function like a real car. Meaning to have a power plant with a gearbox etc. I have to say I'm sorry not having a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.453)

  Mindstorms programming HELP wanted

Hello there, I'm enjoying my RIS, but I have big trouble to program my MOCs. Beeing a complete newbie at programming, my brain is very chalenged and I have trouble to find good litterature to help me. I recently borrowed mindstorms for dummies from (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

marc
(score: 0.453)

  Re: Transparent Black Hinge Panel 2 x 4 x 3 & 1/3

(...) It is most certainly a 3D model. I'm studying to be a professional at it and there are certain hallmarks about it that "give it away" for me, such as the shadows and lack of reflections in the windows. Stunning render, though. -- Mark Nelson (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

nelson
(score: 0.452)

  Re: an idea for the new colors in the 2004 sets

(...) Humm, John, As an "adult" and "responsible" person that you are, I think that your attitude is very shamefull. - first, try to know why color change is happening? - second, life is always full of changes, therefore we can ALL adapt to it. - (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Proportions for a 2001 Monolith in LEGO?

(...) Ed Toton made a lunar Monolith scene, but the dimensions weren't listed (it's way too small to be 2x8x15, though): (URL) Thomas did make a LEGO-based movie version of 2001, and according to the responses, it did include a Monolith that (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.build)

marc
(score: 0.450)

  Re: Building a supercar

hi marc about clutches... and other stuff look here (URL) you can use some of my designs br pixel "OilMonkey" <marcschets@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hr38Mu.BtE@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 0.449)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) John, Just by curiosity, how are they doing on switches? have you been tested them in depth? speed? JM (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

marc
(score: 0.448)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Expo modélisme à Seltz ** par Marc le 4 janvier (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.fr)

marc
(score: 0.448)

More:  Next Page >>