 Robotics / 21861
21860  |  21862
Subject:
Mindstorms programming HELP wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:11:53 GMT

Hello there,

I'm enjoying my RIS, but I have big trouble to program my MOCs.
Beeing a complete newbie at programming, my brain is very chalenged
and I have trouble to find good litterature to help me.
I recently borrowed mindstorms for dummies from my local library, and
I liked the way it's explained, because I'm not programming oriented
at all! Of course, now I need to bring the book back.
Is there any one who has it and would like to sell it to me and
for how much?
Or can you please help me with where and what I should buy to find
help for programming. I found other books very intersting for all
kind of constructions but nothing for programming or helping me
understand the basics of what are the possibilities and what goes
with what and so on...
The Ferrari's books are great for MOCs but no informations about
how to program there robots, so it's kind of useless for me...

I would very much appreciate any help in this matter, because boy!
Is it fun to play with robots or what?

I built a automated quarry for our last train show, I had not much
chalenges to build it, but I had to ask my wife to program it for me,
because I wasn't capable...   :-(

Be the holiday spirits with you,

Jean-Marc