 Trains / 22278
Re: Transparent Black Hinge Panel 2 x 4 x 3 & 1/3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 05:34:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
hehe... I believe that's a rendering. Mr. Burger is pretty darn good(1) with POV
and the other tools to make really great renderings, and his renderings often
look a lot like the real thing. Hence, the window may not exist in that trans
black color after all.

If I am correct, this may be the first example of a rendering fooling someone
into a fruitless(2) search this way...

Sure is a nice model though, eh?

It is most certainly a 3D model. I'm studying to be a professional at it and
there are certain hallmarks about it that "give it away" for me, such as the
shadows and lack of reflections in the windows. Stunning render, though.

--
Mark Nelson