  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 901 – 920 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  SR 3D Builder version 0.9.5.9

Hi again, a new version of my program has just been released. It has some much requested and very interesting new features all about copy parts. Following is a brief of what is new. Also I recommend you to have a look to the 4 videos to learn on how (...) (11 years ago, 15-Feb-14, to lugnet.cad)

center
(score: 1.381)

  Re: Studless building techniques

(...) There are some good basics at the LEGO Technic Design School. They've been slowly adding more (URL) Beams & Connectors How LEGO TECHNIC elements work together. Lesson 1: TECHNIC 101 Lesson 2: Stability with LEGO TECHNIC Course: Gears TECHNIC (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

lego, center
(score: 1.380)

  Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA

Hello, I'm new here. I work at Legoland, in the Attractions Department. The grand opening of the Sports Center was just a couplea weeks ago on the 15th. I worked the special event that day. We had kids come in from the "San Diego Inner City Games" (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

lego, center
(score: 1.379)

  Re: Newsbits: CA Recall and IMF-Argentina Negotiations

(...) Yes, everybody wants total domination for their particular agenda, but the article was accurate on that account: the right-wing Republicans are doing whatever it takes to actually achieve theirs. Personally, I think their overreaching mania (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

center, florida
(score: 1.377)

  Re: My pictures from last weekend at Legoland

"Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:3AF6F369.260E80...ate.edu... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) There is no dount that is tempting but there are signs asking people not to take the parts. When I was there last fall I had a (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.377)

  Customizing the 7897 Passenger Train: Danish IC4, version 3

Hey, Bought the 7897 Passenger Train the other day and immediately realized that it would take only a few modifications to turn the German ICE-like design into the Danish IC4 passenger train. Here's the result: (URL) All the pictures in the (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

lego, center
(score: 1.376)

  Re: Brickheap Wars - September 30

Last reminder about our September meeting tomorrow. The location will be in the Centerhouse at the Seattle Center. We'll be in one of the conference rooms upstairs. It shouldn't be too hard to find, but if you don't see it, ask the Robothon folks, (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, center
(score: 1.376)

  Re: Questions about doing a museum show

In lugnet.trains.org, Gail Meagher wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> PNLTC (Now GPLR and PSLTC) did a few museum shows at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) (where I happen to work full time). One of our shows was just for one weekend, and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains.org)

lego, florida
(score: 1.373)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

I'd love to see Brickfest move to a central location, but be careful before you decide to become a traveling show. Conventions like Origins in the gaming world have historically performed unpredictably from year to year depending on the venue, while (...) (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

lego, center
(score: 1.372)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) Tommy and for others, (...) Either way--but it would be different. I thought the LegoLand part of BricksWest was the weakest but many AFOL's like LL. I have been to Carlsbad and Billund --skipped Windsor, and as for myself, I would rather (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

lego, center
(score: 1.372)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) If a proper venue could be aquired, such as the Indianapolis Convention Center, then there would be ample room for an enormous Brick Bazzar. A LEGO store is a great thing to have at Brickfest, but without one, the people selling on site could (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)

lego, center
(score: 1.372)

  Brickheap Wars - September 30

All - We are hosting another Brickheap War event! This event will be held Saturday afternoon, September 30, from 12-5 ((URL) in the Center House at Seattle Center (Conference Room A). The space we have for the event at Robothon is a bit limited, so (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, center
(score: 1.372)

  I feel Blue

I have been objective to the standard part colour combinations from TLG for a few years now. This post is not a bashing of new greys or browns. Axles have always been black, so to friction pins. Many parts have always been produced in few colours. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.color, lugnet.parts, FTX) !!

lego, imagination
(score: 1.372)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) Remember that the hotel got their money. Please do not misunderstand me, because I have no idea how much they got, but the hotel did not agree to allow an unspecified number of people to come walking in the facility without taking a cut of the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.371)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees

(...) Yes, the figure is correct. I was told it to me by the AV company directly. One thing you forget is a lot of cities, states, and facilities have unions or contractual agreements in place that would prevent us from using our own gear. In fact I (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

lego, center
(score: 1.371)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) I am not really sure that it is necessary to have it at Legoland-- The way I see it, people who go to Lego Conventions are not really that interested in the Legoland experience unless there could be a really interesting behind the scenes tour (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

lego, center
(score: 1.371)

  Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?

(...) Todd, I really appreciate all the work that you and Joe did for BrickFest this year. It was really great. I would like to chime in on a few ideas for a west coast "BrickFest". 1- Definately February. 2- Definately Southern California (San (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.events)

lego, center
(score: 1.371)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) As a member of IndyLUG, I would say that we are a very active club, having around 15 strong members and 27 total on our roster. We've averaged 7-9 public shows a year for the past three years. Along with the LafLRC, only 30-40 miles away ready (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.371)

  [Press Release} BayLUG Upcoming Events and 2007 Preview (long)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA ­ The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) and Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce our schedule for the rest of 2006, and a preview of the 2007 schedule. ---...--- Great Train Expo Sat-Sun, September 23-24, 2006 (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

lego, center
(score: 1.370)

  Re: Mini-fig scale F-16 Fighting Falcon

Hello, I can only echo sentiments there are some very nice fighter MOCs here and it's nice to see build.military get a little more activity of late. I used to build lots of fighter planes a lot as a teen, and while I don't think I ever approached (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.build.military)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.369)

More:  Next Page >>