Re: Brickheap Wars - September 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 01:24:34 GMT

Last reminder about our September meeting tomorrow. The location will be in the
Centerhouse at the Seattle Center. We'll be in one of the conference rooms
upstairs. It shouldn't be too hard to find, but if you don't see it, ask the
Robothon folks, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

There is still room in some of the teams, (as well as a team slot or two)
available, so if you haven't joined a team, you can probably just come to the
event, and we'll find a place for you. Show up a bit before noon (the event
starts at 12, and teams need to be formed by that point).

Don't forget, if you are the captain of a team, you need to bring (or make sure
someone on your team brings) all the electronic pieces and equipment your team
will be using. This includes the RCX (or NXT), sensors, motors, wires, and a
laptop and communications hardware to program your robots. There is no need to
bring any other LEGO pieces, as all the building materials will be provided.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there tomorrow!

--
  David Schilling