  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 361 – 380 of about 160000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Sliding Picture Puzzle

So we (GFLUG) had our display at the Festival of the Master in Downtown Disney, in front of the LEGO Imagination Store. Joe Meno & I bought some of the new mosaic sets the night before & had a blast with them... WARNING: they're very addictive! (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !!

lego, imagination
(score: 1.869)

  Merlin still committed to expansion and IPO

Merlin still committed to expansion and IPO By Roger Blitz, Leisure Industries Correspondent Published: March 29, 2011 Merlin Entertainments plans to step up expansion with further theme park acquisitions and developments, and remains wedded to (...) (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, florida
(score: 1.868)

  Re: Lego Architecture

(...) I recently found these renders of Architecture sets 21005 Falling Water / Architecture (URL) Center (URL) 3D Lego models and other resources from: (URL) (13 years ago, 26-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

lego, center
(score: 1.865)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

"Dawn Sullivan" <abrickapart@optonline.net> wrote in message news:HtAytu.15Dy@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) grey are (...) there (...) I was in Orlando for a meeting today so of course I had to swing by the Orlando LIC before I headed (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.859)

  Re: Any good stores in Orlando?

(...) You don't have to be young to have fun at Disney World. I go there all the time (I live in Miami, so it's not such a huge trip) and always have a blast (I'm 37). The LIC is the LEGO Imagination Centre. Cooler than the outlet store in looks, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, lic, orlando
(score: 1.859)

  LEGO Bids To Build A Greater Appeal For Girls

LEGO Bids To Build A Greater Appeal For Girls By Tom Bawden The Observer, March 6, 2011 After the Danish toymaker unveils a massive surge in profits, UK managing director Marko Ilincic explains the next step LEGO is planning to target girls with (...) (14 years ago, 6-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.859)

  May

Wow; looks like I missed May. So, a quick recap of May: We decided to recreate Rice Park in St. Paul, MN, complete with The St. Paul Library, The Landmark Center, and, of course, the Ordway Theater. I've already nearly completed the library; just a (...) (13 years ago, 2-Jun-11, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.856)

  Leaning Tower of Pisa made out of LEGO bricks

Architectural Engineering Students Build the Leaning Tower of Pisa On Wednesday morning, a group of ten engineering students from MSOE put the finishing touches on a five-foot-tall replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa — made entirely out of LEGO. (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.856)

  Leaning Tower of Pisa out made of LEGO bricks

Architectural Engineering Students Build the Leaning Tower of Pisa On Wednesday morning, a group of ten engineering students from MSOE put the finishing touches on a five-foot-tall replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa — made entirely out of LEGO. (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.856)

  Re: Phone shopping from LEGO Imagination Center?

Yes, they take orders over the phone, yes they ship, no, their prices aren't any better than S@H (neither is their selection, really). The Outlet stores in VA and GA tend to have larger stock and better prices. Unfortunately I forgot to check on the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.855)

  Win $1000 and a LEGOLand Annual Pass in the BrickMagic Challenge!

The BrickMagic LEGO Festival (May 5-8, 2011 in Raleigh, NC) is proud to announce the first-ever BrickMagic Challenge! All BrickMagic exhibitors will have their LEGO creations automatically entered, and the best overall creation will receive $1000 (...) (14 years ago, 17-Feb-11, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

lego, florida
(score: 1.854)

  Re: Not Pinewood Derby Cars!

(...) Something like that has existed at LLC since it opened. They also have a ramp set up in the Imagination Center play area at the Mall Of America. Then of course there are (URL) RAILRACERS!> JOHN (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

imagination, center
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Need Help Designing a Train Table

Damon, You should first determine the purpose of your train tables and your long-range goals. Are the tables train tables only for your personal use, or do you anticipate using them as part of a club display. If the later is true then you need to (...) (13 years ago, 28-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.846)

  X PRIZE Foundation Unveils World's Largest LEGO DNA Sculpture

X PRIZE Foundation Unveils World's Largest LEGO DNA Sculpture Created by Brick Artist Nathan Sawaya The "Building Bricks of Life" to Be Displayed at National DNA Day and FIRST® Championship in Support of Archon Genomics X PRIZE PLAYA VISTA, (...) (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Oh spare us from this recurring politically correct race wars BS. Some of us just would like to see Lando Calrissian and some of the other "African American" characters portrayed with brown heads... that's it! There's no underlying animosity (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.844)

  LEGO® Group "Spins" New Ninjago Property Into Animated Television Series

ENFIELD, Conn., March 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Group "Spins" New Ninjago Property Into Animated Television Series The LEGO® Group today announced that Ninjago, its original property centered on a rich story inspired by martial arts lore, has been (...) (14 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.843)

  2011 LEGO Engineering Symposium

Dear LEGO Educator, The Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) invites you to the 5th annual LEGO Engineering Symposium May 24-26, 2011 at Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts, USA. The LEGO Engineering Symposium aims to (...) (14 years ago, 27-Feb-11, to lugnet.events)

lego, center
(score: 1.843)

  Pictures of LEGO® Imagination Center at Disneyland, California

Today, I went to Disneyland and stopped by the new LEGO Imagination Center. It is located on the Disneyland hotel property right by the monorail station. Here are some pictures: (URL) almost as much of a selection as at LEGOLAND California. There is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.842)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) Numbers are: R56, R72, R88 where R40 is LEGO standard. Number corresponds to radius of curve on center of ties. The pattern CURVE-STRAIGHT-CURVE...IGHT-CURVE will match up with 4 sections of R72 perfectly. (14 years ago, 4-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.841)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

I believe that there is one now. I personally haven't seen much of an assortment, but was talking to a buddy of mine the other day, and he said he got some good pieces there. They use the "fill-a-cup" method like the other Imagination Stores, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

imagination, center
(score: 1.840)

More:  Next Page >>