 General / 45847
Re: Not Pinewood Derby Cars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 05:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Bush wrote:
   Hey,

As I am currently building a mobile crane my mind started to drift away from my project and began thinking... Has anyone tried to have “Lego Derby Car” races before? Perhaps people could do it during Brickfest or another event or whatever? I was just wundering if anyone else has thought of this. Maybe we could even make it an event at Brickfest! I really don’t have any details because this thought just came to my mind about an hour ago. If anyone has any comments please put your two cents in.

Something like that has existed at LLC since it opened. They also have a ramp set up in the Imagination Center play area at the Mall Of America.

Then of course there are RAILRACERS!

JOHN