  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  GFLTC NOT at GATS Clearwater this weekend...

GFLTC News, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will NOT be displaying at the Great American Train Show (GATS) this weekend (July 16-17, 2005) in Clearwater, Florida. We were just recently informed that they do not have space for us in their (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

lego, florida
(score: 1.271)

  New technique: three position piston control

Years ago when I first started playing with pneumatics, I first learned that I could control a piston using a switch. I then learned that you could mechanically link a piston and a switch, and have piston controll the switch. I learned from Eric (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc) !

lego, center
(score: 1.271)

  SF LEGO at Philcon 2005: call for participants

LEGO programming will be returning to the 2005 (URL) Philcon> SF convention! This will be the second year with an official exhibit and events. (And the third year as part of the Children's Program, but don't let that scare you, AFOLs.) Plans include (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX) !

lego, center
(score: 1.271)

  Re: My Latest Creation

(...) Yes, there is a standard Lego 9V motor for the steering. It is connected directly to the rack with a 12 tooth gear. The buggy controller is really well suited for hooking a polarity switch up to it directly. The axel output for steering is (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.270)

  Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets?

"Tom Reed" <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote in message news:G1CHy4.KIo@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) each (...) mean (...) service (...) pack (...) to (...) watching (...) I (...) opened (...) Anyway, (...) There are signs near every entrance to the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.270)

  Re: Train Factory palette

James, these renderings are fantastic. My favorites from James' list - (URL) red train motor decorations! That would be great for building German style engines with red bases and wheel sets. (URL) simply cannot have enough curved pieces. (URL) in (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.270)

  Update on the LEGO Fan website

Several months back, a few of us announced the rebirth of LEGOFan.org and brought a new site online. We outlined a charter and a mission statement. We worked aggressively to make things happen, and we were very excited by the acceptance in the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.270)

  Really dark , dark room

Ok, If your planning on bringing something to the dark room for brickfest please let me know. I want to print the moc cards out on neon paper and would like a head up. For those late comers, let me explain. The room will be divided in half. One half (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.events) !

lego, imagination
(score: 1.270)

  NMRA layout poster of group areas

Hello LUGNET members, With just a few days left and unless someone else has made a map of the participating groups for the NMRA Cincinnati show I was going to. I continued my super-micro scale of part of COLTC’s display and made a MLCAD render with (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

lego, florida
(score: 1.269)

  Re: New Ship: Harlequin

(...) Hey, can we leave the Bonktron comments to the items that specifically state they are Bonktron creations? (me, personally, doesn't find much merit or taste in the Bonktron stuff, but that's me). Kevoh, Good luck in college--you're in a great (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.269)

  Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus)

(...) IMHO, studs make sense more than knobs because of terms such "studless" or "SNOT"....knobs will lead to knobless and "KNOT". (...) In french, tiles are named "plaques lisses" (smooth plates)...but even more commonly "tiles". (...) Sorry. This (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.269)

  Re: LEGO Factory sets

(...) In a word awesome!!! Although I consider most sets as bulk packs now a days, these I may have to build. Unlike most sets, these have interesting building techniques, great parts and subjects that caught my imagination. I look forward to (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.268)

  ILTCO at National Train Show

Well, we did it!!!! 70+ AFOLs from 13 clubs and the CUT team build a 50-70 foot Lego display at the National Train Show in Cincinnati. It took approx. 750 (wo)man-hours to build. It will be impossible to describe in words how much fun it was, but we (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town) !!

lego, florida
(score: 1.268)

  The new sets are out.

Check out LEGO.com (URL) Harry Potter theme> I'm really disapointed in the 4+ style ship hull, partiularlly scince they didn't include a center section. But the other sets look great. I've already ordered mine. Mat (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.268)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

(...) Greetings, Earth Mortals! Though I live in an apartment and can only dream of this right now, it is something I'm seriously considering for when Ginger and I get a home of our own. I've for a long time kept a text file listing things I want to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.268)

  September 24th 2005 SMART Meeting

The next SMART meeting is only a bit over two weeks away. Back to our normal location, we'll meet at Digipen on Saturday, September 24th, at 2pm. Two weeks after the meeting, on October 8-9, is Robothon (in the Centerhouse). Therefore the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, center
(score: 1.267)

  PaB Selection

Dear Lego, Please improve the variety in the Orlando PaB selections. I have stopped in several times since the grand re-opening. Each time, I have found a number of bins that are duplicates (triplicates?) of each other. What was the point of (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.267)

  Re: Art Deco Miami Hotel

(...) Jim has a good eye for design realism. I had the pleasure of meeting him on August 13 during the Downtown Detroit Historic Theatre Tours, where I was a guide and he a visitor. Jim did a wonderful job on building Detroit's famous 1928 Fisher (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.267)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) Lego is the single best "toy" on the planet, no exceptions. The creative possibilities that lie within even the smallest of sets are limited only by the imagination. These possibilities are always so exciting and inspiring that it's often (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.267)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) I believe Bruce willed them into red by the power of his mind...and some paint flew onto a set of light bley 9v train motor decorative elements. I don't know that he painted any other parts. I wish for there to be a new official train motor (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.266)

More:  Next Page >>