 Announcements / 2974
2973  |  2975
Subject:
NMRA layout poster of group areas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:53:45 GMT

Hello LUGNET members,

With just a few days left and unless someone else has made a map of the participating groups for the NMRA Cincinnati show I was going to.

I continued my super-micro scale of part of COLTC’s display and made a MLCAD render with the whole layout. I was then going to place the logo of each group over each layout.

I went by Paul’s latest NMRA layout. I can easily color roads and such like I did for COLTC part for each group. Just email me OFF list with a jpg, LDR, or TDL of your layout. I do not use the XML track draw. I will be doing the finial render late Tuesday night then print it on Wednesday, so get them to me ASAP! gallaghersemail@yahoo.com

Here are the groups I know about Info from http://www.nationaltrainshow.org/05legostory.pdf

1. Cincinnati Union Terminal Club

2. Greater Florida LEGO® Train Club

3. Gateway LEGO® Users Group (St. Louis, MO)

4. Indianapolis LEGO® Users Club (Indiana)

5. MichIana LEGO® Users Group

6. Michigan LEGO® Train Club

7. Mid-South LEGO® Train Club (Arkansas)

8. North Carolina LEGO® Train Club

9. North Georgia LEGO® Train Club

10. Northern Illinois LEGO® Train Club

11. Lego Robotics & LEGO® - Toronto (Canada)

12. Twin Cities LEGO® Train Club (Minnesota)

13. Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club

Mike Gallagher

Mikeslego

COLTC member