 Trains / 25492
Re: NMRA layout poster of group areas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:41:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Mike Gallagher wrote:
   Hello LUGNET members,

With just a few days left and unless someone else has made a map of the participating groups for the NMRA Cincinnati show I was going to.

I continued my super-micro scale of part of COLTC’s display and made a MLCAD render with the whole layout. I was then going to place the logo of each group over each layout.

I went by Paul’s latest NMRA layout. I can easily color roads and such like I did for COLTC part for each group. Just email me OFF list with a jpg, LDR, or TDL of your layout. I do not use the XML track draw. I will be doing the finial render late Tuesday night then print it on Wednesday, so get them to me ASAP! gallaghersemail@yahoo.com

I started a project a while back, the results can be found here, (It is all in TrackDraw, because Track desinger Slowed drastically arount the 3000+ peices mark.

Jeff VW

OOPS!

Mike Gallagher

Mikeslego