 Trains / 25519
Re: NMRA layout poster of group areas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 13:15:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Gallagher wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Mike Gallagher wrote:
   Hello LUGNET members,

With just a few days left and unless someone else has made a map of the participating groups for the NMRA Cincinnati show I was going to.

I continued my super-micro scale of part of COLTC’s display and made a MLCAD render with the whole layout. I was then going to place the logo of each group over each layout. I went by Paul’s latest NMRA layout. I can easily color roads and such like I did for COLTC part for each group. Just email me OFF list with a jpg, LDR, or TDL of your layout. I do not use the XML track draw. I will be doing the finial render late Tuesday night then print it on Wednesday, so get them to me ASAP! gallaghersemail@yahoo.com

Here are the groups I know about Info from http://www.nationaltrainshow.org/05legostory.pdf

1. Cincinnati Union Terminal Club

2. Greater Florida LEGO® Train Club

3. Gateway LEGO® Users Group (St. Louis, MO)

4. Indianapolis LEGO® Users Club (Indiana)

5. MichIana LEGO® Users Group

6. Michigan LEGO® Train Club

7. Mid-South LEGO® Train Club (Arkansas)

8. North Carolina LEGO® Train Club

9. North Georgia LEGO® Train Club

10. Northern Illinois LEGO® Train Club

11. Lego Robotics & LEGO® - Toronto (Canada)

12. Twin Cities LEGO® Train Club (Minnesota)

13. Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club

Mike Gallagher

Mikeslego

COLTC member

Here is a small ruff draft picture of the club logo’s. The only one I could not find was “Cincinnati Union Terminal Club”. This is the closest web site I found http://cincinnatirrclub.org/

Mike Gallagher Mikeslego COLTC member

Well with little sleep from driving back and forth every day from Columbus to Cincinnati. I have the NMRA July 2005 Cincinnati Ohio Layout map of the clubs locations done. I hope it all OK. I’m on my way back to the greatest LEGO display in a moment.

I have uploaded a large 600k 8.5x11 300dpi http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mikeslego/COLTC/NMRA-0507/1agrouplayout4.jpg

I have uploaded a large 300k 8.5x11 100dpi http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mikeslego/COLTC/NMRA-0507/1agrouplayout4100.jpg

I have uploaded a large 80k 8.5x11 40dpi http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mikeslego/Thumbnails/1agrouplayout440.jpg

If you want an 8 Meg tiff email me and I will send it, I will also have a copy at the show.

If you have not been to the show and can any way get to it today or Sunday you have to go!

Mike Gallagher