 Events / 1645
1644  |  1646
Subject:
Really dark , dark room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:13:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Ok, If your planning on bringing something to the dark room for brickfest please
let me know. I want to print the moc cards out on neon paper and would like a
head up.  For those late comers, let me explain.  The room will be divided in
half.  One half as dark as safely possible for mosc that are self lit (led lego
lights). The other half will be lit with black light for mocs built
incorporating trans neon orange, yellow, and green, elements, and lets not
forget the glow in the dark stuff like ghost and such.  The room is totally open
theme so please let your imagination run wild with this!!!!!

Thanks,
Steve DeCraemer