  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 160000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) That locomotive is beautiful. Have you built it in real bricks? I may build something quite similar if the articulation works well- the wheel covers look like they might be a bit close to the grey center section but I'm not experience enough (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.327)

  Re: Imagination Center

(...) ooOooo, that little 7308 is gonna be excellent for stocking up on the podracer sterring vanes in gray. Woo hoo! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

imagination, center
(score: 1.325)

  Re: Iron Mecha Entry - Bandolero!

(...) My Espagnol is mostly courtesy of Babelfish, so it's a bit spotty. The vagueness of the language and stylized images (Wild Wild West or Sergio Leone?) make it seem more real, somehow. I think the imagination finds it easier to transform than (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.324)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

"Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:3A62FB37.367D18...one.net... (...) but (...) not (...) sale, (...) Locally (...) I'll shop (...) with the (...) for a (...) sale to (...) I also (...) Droid (...) parts (...) My shopping (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.324)

  Re: Murfle?

(...) quick answers: (...) no. (...) not yet. (...) no. At least, not a different one. 'updating' would probably be good though. (...) completely understandable. I agree. (...) is it the lack of clarity then? potential for abuse? ..? (...) I (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

lego, center
(score: 1.324)

  Re: Where is the Orlando LIC?

(URL) would take exit 27. On the exit, stay to the right and go right at the light. After making the right, go Approx 1/4 mile, stay in the left lane and turn between the big purple signs. (This would be Hotel Plaza Blvd.) The road dead ends at (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

center, lic, orlando
(score: 1.324)

  Re: New MOC- The Nightshadow

(...) Well, things have changed! :) I guess all the begging to my dad paid off... (...) Thanks! Yeah, I would agree about the spiffcraft and pods- while wonders of Lego imagination, they would not be very practicle. Though look who's talking, my (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.323)

  rtlToronto at the Toy, Train and Doll show, May 7th, 2006

Hello all! We've been invited to the Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Show ath the International Center on May 7th, 2006! Since this will be a combined LEGO display and train layout event, I'll need to know how much space to book for us. What is the size (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, center
(score: 1.320)

  Re: Where are the outlet stores?

(...) Well, not an Outlet, vbut there is an Imagination Center at the Mall of America. J (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

imagination, center
(score: 1.320)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) As an aside... "non-AFOLs... can be an odd bunch". I just had to point out how strange this would sound to *anyone* outside of the LEGO forums. That said... (...) For anybody who works with a PaB wall, what is the fastest moving piece? I'm (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.320)

  The Gateway LEGO Users Group (GtwLUG) will present at the Great Train Expo

The Gateway LEGO Users Group (GtwLUG) will present at the Great Train Expo, two tracks of steam and diesel train models running on a 12' x 16' layout with various scenes made of LEGO bricks. Watch trains travel by a water features with working (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.319)

  Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

One of my frustrations with Pick-A-Brick since the beginnig is the numerous parts which are dependent on other parts but the dependent part isn't available. Window frames but no glass or mullions. Tires but not wheels. I was at Tyson's last week and (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.319)

  March 25, 2006 SMART meeting

Unbelievably (well at least to me), the next SMART meeting is only two weeks away! As usual we'll be meeting at Digipen, at 2pm on the last Saturday of the month (the 25th in this case). The mini-challenge is to build one or more Great Ball (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, center
(score: 1.319)

  NY Times article on strategy

The New York Times had an article on TLC today focusing on the Bionicle line and TLC's positioning of this product as a form of "interactive" type "action figure" geared toward the 10 year old market - the age at which kids traditionally abandon (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.318)

  Re: Imagination Center

Actually, I was curious as to whether certain LOM sets were going to be made into polybags.. I got a multipack at TRU the other day that had these dinky little mars sets. Two of them came with little mini-posters too.. I scanned the posters and the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

imagination, center
(score: 1.318)

  [Press Release] BayLTC at Santa Clara Convention Center

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Train Collectors Association Cal-Stewart (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

lego, center
(score: 1.316)

  IndyLUG's Castle layout @ C&P Expo

On the weekend of February 25 & 26, IndyLUG displayed at the Child and Parent Expo at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis. Half of the layout was Castle/medieval themed. Thanks to Matt Bieda, Jeramy Spurgeon, David Gregory, John Kyle, Alex (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.316)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Actually, that sets was available in the Imagination Center, and probably in Legoland too. (...) I think one thing that's been lacking all along though is modularity (...) Sometime soon I am going to write a big post about my idea very similar (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

imagination, center
(score: 1.315)

  Automated Backhoe

Greetings, I have posted pictures of my most recent automated creation on brickshelf: (URL) sure to check out the "backhoe.wmv" video (2 mb). The Automated Backhoe took 60 hours to build. Contruction/acquistion started in August 2005. It was first (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce)

lego, center
(score: 1.314)

  Re: LEGO Gortons' Fisherman, coming to a supermarket near you

(...) message truncated (...) Sean, What a coincidence that TexLUG's Spring 2006 meet will be on the same weekend as one of the San Antonio showings! One of the viewing locations is less than 6 miles from the convention center where our event is (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.313)

More:  Next Page >>