 Space / 5500
Re: Imagination Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:20:19 GMT

Actually, I was curious as to whether certain LOM sets were going
to be made into polybags.. I got a multipack at TRU the other day
that had these dinky little mars sets. Two of them came with little
mini-posters too.. I scanned the posters and the box art and
put it here:

-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

Jonathan Mizner wrote in message ...
I recently stopped by at the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando.  They
didn't have the new LOM polybag sets, but did have a number of Castle,
Adventurer's, and Race promo sets.  Since I doubt many people have been
there, and because the place has some cool displays, I took pictures of the
custom Lego displays.  Right now I need a reader for the camera, but as • soon
as I get one I will post the pictures to Brickshelf.  Interestingly, the • old
Star Wars display was not removed to make room for the newer sets, instead
(in Classic Lego stupidity) they dropped the new sets directly onto the old
display-literally.  Before it was a cool Endor bunker, Rebel hanger, and
Tatooine scenarios.  Now...  Well, it looks like some areas of my house.
Sorry I don't have the pictures, I could just install the camera software,
and link the camera to the computer, but it's easier to just wait for a
reader.  I could scan some of the promo sets in though...