 Space / 5499
5498  |  5500
Subject:
Imagination Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:02:06 GMT

  I recently stopped by at the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando.  They
didn't have the new LOM polybag sets, but did have a number of Castle,
Adventurer's, and Race promo sets.  Since I doubt many people have been
there, and because the place has some cool displays, I took pictures of the
custom Lego displays.  Right now I need a reader for the camera, but as soon
as I get one I will post the pictures to Brickshelf.  Interestingly, the old
Star Wars display was not removed to make room for the newer sets, instead
(in Classic Lego stupidity) they dropped the new sets directly onto the old
display-literally.  Before it was a cool Endor bunker, Rebel hanger, and
Tatooine scenarios.  Now...  Well, it looks like some areas of my house.
Sorry I don't have the pictures, I could just install the camera software,
and link the camera to the computer, but it's easier to just wait for a
reader.  I could scan some of the promo sets in though...