  Search Results: lego
 Results 781 – 800 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO robot competition

Hello LEGO robotics fans, I am organizing the “First Internet Robot Contest”, a robotics paper contest. Submit your bot in the “LEGO robot category” and win one of the following LEGO prizes: - three LEGO Droid Developer Kits - three LEGO Vision (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Macintosh LEGO CAD/LEGO Designer

Thanks Ben, I was afraid that I might end up being a LUGNET guinea pig for this software...oh well, what's another $50.00 down the tubes. I'll be sure to post a review of LEGO Designer when I do get it, so others might know what it's all about. BTW, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.dacta)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Very old style LEGO MOC

(...) Thanks. I just think it's great that you can use LEGO to make LEGO so I had to do it :) Tim (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: LEGO requirements - Using LEGo trademark in Webpages

(...) I remember from reading their "Fair Play" policies that TLG itself is a little confused by the issue of URLs and so on. In one place, they seem to indicate that the word "LEGO" should appear nowhere in the domain name, but then later they (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: LUGNET's mention on LEGO.com---A Gray Area? INSIDE THE LEGO SET BOX

(...) Jennifer, I would too, but when TLC asked us what we think of the new grays, giving us an ear thinking we could possibly make a change and acting like they care (no, I'm not shooting Jake, the messanger). All this does is show TLC management (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  A Mess of Moonbase Modules

Here's the (URL) Classic Space Motor Pool>, my 4-plate module originally built for NWBC 2002: (URL) And I've finally added the bulk of my "filler" modules to my site, in a (URL) Misc. Modules gallery>. These were built at various times over the last (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Sets are Record Setting!

I agree. I hope LEGO doesn't start creating movie themed LEGO. I am very happy with my Star Wars LEGO, but creating movie themed LEGO is not really in the spirit of LEGO. Instead of chasing down cultural icons to copy I hope LEGO will put the same (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  10219 Maersk Container train set

The next LEGO Exclusive set for LEGO, Trains, and Maersk fans. LEGO set #10219 Maersk container train. Copyright set year: 2011 Train cars: 3 (1:Engine, 2 freight/flatbed trains cars) LEGO Minifigs: 3 Maersk Truck: 1 Price: N/A Pcs: N/A From LEGO (...) (14 years ago, 23-Jan-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.promo, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I'm from the same mind set. LUGNET is about LEGO. Not cooking and LEGO, not water skiing and LEGO. Just LEGO. Why is it necessary to discuss sexual orientation and how it relates to LEGO here on LUGNET? The LUGNET community is a family affair (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  [MN] 80 Parts Lots posted to eBay

I've just posted about 80 new parts lots to eBay. Parts are from my recent purchases of Mos Espa Podrace and Night Lord's Castle sets. They can be found at: (URL) Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 grille Tiles No Bids Yet [MN] Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 Grille Tiles (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: NEW LEGO Direct LEGEND #10041

Here they are, James: (URL) do people find these images? -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.year.2003)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Lego at Gerf.Org

***...*** Announcing Lego at Gerf.Org ***...*** Want a location to post your Lego ideas, but don't want to build a whole web site around it? Want to share your ideas with others in the Lego community? Or maybe you're looking for a way to do (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Costco has some LEGO

No LEGO in the Walmart, Superstore, or Canadian Tire flyers this week. TRU has a babies are us flyer (no DUPLO), but no regular flyer. ------- I've only recently gained access to Costco. I don't know if they have similar stock across the country, (...) (9 years ago, 8-Aug-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Lego at PowerHouse

(...) Not days, months. Hope this helps James (who will table a full report on Wednesday) This is from the powerhouse website, (URL) ACTION SHOW COMES TO THE POWERHOUSE MUSEUM The most advanced LEGO robotics display ever to come to Australia - the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Lego RC set 8369

Someone asked me a nice question about the Dirt Crusher, LEGOs outdoor RC car. This what I replied to this person: What are other people experiencing with this car? Greetings Maico Arts the Netherlands (...) set really worth the money on a long term (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'

"Colin" <freshfroot@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:HIBJD2.DMq@lugnet.com... (...) author (...) I have just received a copy of this (thanks Colin!) and I'm surprised that this post hasn't generated more interest (so I'm raising it's profile to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: LEGO(R) -> LEGO(R) @ Camp.....

(...) Yup. Darryl has been in contact with us many times. Basically he is in the for-profit educational services--I believe what they do is sell their educational services to schools, with integrated lesson plans, materials etc. He very generously (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  LEGO Australia Acknowledges Security Breach

LEGO Australia Acknowledges Security Breach 1,591 LEGO Club members' names, addresses, dates of birth and phone numbers may have been exposed. By Jeff Goldman, May 28, 2012 LEGO Australia recently sent letters to 1,591 parents whose children joined (...) (12 years ago, 29-May-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  A Disappointed Lego Set

Dear Lego Company, I am writing to express our disappointment about this year's new set, 7324, LEGO City Advent Calendar. As our kids have been playing with Lego toys for more than 8 years and based on the number of Lego sets we have purchased (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.020)

  Re: ***FLASH FROM DYA***

Boy, I just maxed out my Lego Credit Card on my last order! Wish List: International Jetport (Lego # 6396) Airport (Lego # 6392) International Airport (Lego # 6597) Monorail Transport System (Space Lego #6990) <- I got your last one, the 6991 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.020)

More:  Next Page >>