  Search Results: lego
 Results 5061 – 5080 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Alpha Team sighting in Columbus OH

Mark D. McKean wrote in message ... (...) My five year old just put this set together and I found that the canopy fits very well. Our UCS xwing has a canopy problem. Maybe you just got a bad part. Rose (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: What themes are people complete in?

Brendan Coughlin wrote in message ... (...) complete (...) I have only come across people trying to be Technic, Pirate, Castle complete and once in a while someone claims to be town complete. Well I am garage door set complete. I wonder how many (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Flogs, flogging, floggers, brags, bragging, braggers

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) to (...) of (...) is (...) challenged. (...) Oh, Lar. You have had auction posts in Train that were "pseudo" information/auction posts. I personally feel that you toe the line on some of these and thus (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

Todd Lehman wrote in message <3aa34df1.136496190@...et.com>... (...) I wish you would expand sale to two groups, Ebay and Non-Ebay. (...) How about having a definition that would exclude "for profit" posts. This way if you found a local sale or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) replace (...) lugnet.market (...) I have to "me too" on this post. James has stated me feelings on this quite well. I generally don't even go to auctions, but then I miss the personal auctions that people run (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) in (...) Any (...) What about market.auction and market.nonauction. I of course would like to see market.auction.Ebay, market auction.nonebay, market.nonauction(sales?), or market.non auction sale.buy trade Rather (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

Gino A. Melone wrote in message ... (...) moderate I disagree on this one. The Idaho group has not seen much traffic, but then again there aren't many of us. As LUGNET membership gets larger, I would expect our Idaho group to become active at some (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

A. Mark Wilburn wrote in message ... (...) box. I have to disagree with you on this point. I have a four(almost five) year old boy and the mini set bags make it easier for him to build the sets. He gets frustrated when he can't find the parts. This (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) company (...) will (...) Fine, I'll just stop posting on LUGNET. (...) areas (...) I think you just did this by the above statement. Thanks for your input. Rose (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: How much oatmeal have you been eating?

Here's a link with scans of the set. He didn't state how long it took to get the set. (URL) Walsh wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: K-mart sales

I s anyone willing to pick me up one polar base and one Research compound? Our Kmarts don't have any. I do return favors. Rose William R. Ward wrote in message ... (...) (URL)---...--- -- (...) Marx (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Question about open sets at Toys R Us

I found a UCS x-wing last summer that was missing pieces and they had marked it down to $75. I offer $50 for it and the manager took my offer. Thanks to Michael Browns auction I am only missing 6 pieces. Rose Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Costco.com has some bargains

Costco.com has some sets for 75% off, namely the arachnid star base and the stingray stormer. Rose (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  New group idea

What about a "Dear Gary" group. We shouldn't call it this, but this is the best description for the posts. In general a place to group all the history type questions that people have and have an easy place to search for the responses. On the same (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  I just don't get it.

I just don't get the big deal with Bionicle. Can someone enlighten me? I don't see the difference between robo riders, throw bots or Bionicle. I just view it as another set that my son will have to pay for with his allowance. Rose (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: dacta hospital

We actually sold a sealed one last year on Ebay, but it was no where near $250. The directions are cards and were weren't able to scan the directions. Rose Christopher J. Dean wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: I just don't get it.

If he is buying a building toy then his allowance money will be spent on the sets, when they are on sale. If the idea is too buy these masks and subsequently cards then forget it. I will have a long discussion about how the marketing people are just (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Construction vehicles/minifigs from 6600 Highway Construction

Has anyone respond to you yet? Rose Martin Scragg wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  New poster, new spaceships

hi, all. i decided to skip the test posting part and get right into the thick of things. First of all, I want everyone to see my site, (URL) has all kinds of cool space stuff. spaceships and the like, and stories, too. Grant Macmillan, if u see (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>