 Dacta / 127
Re: dacta hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:47:27 GMT

We actually sold a sealed one last year on Ebay, but it was no where near
$250.

The directions are cards and were weren't able to scan the directions.

Rose
Christopher J. Dean wrote in message ...
In lugnet.dacta, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Does anybody know where I can purchase a copy of the Dacta Hospital.
I have the Emergency Treatment Center, but I want to have a metropolitan-
sized hospital with it being completely functional with ER, OR, recovery
room, physical therapy, a nice-sized reception area, etc. etc.

Ben-

   This set is very hard to get.  The last time I saw one available was on
Ebay six to twelve months ago.  I believe the closing bid was over $250.
The chances of getting this set though is very slim.  On another note, does
anyone have scans of the directions to this set.  It would be nice to have
the directions as inspiration for building a hospital from scratch.  Your
cooperation would be appreciated.