 Dacta / 131
Re: dacta hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 04:08:08 GMT

Hey Tony, not to criticize you, but that fact has been already mentioned,
and the fact that the instructions this way make it next to impossible to
copy.

Here's a thought....I want to keep the equipment the way it is, but somehow
combine it with the Emergency Treatment Center, and make it into a
metropolitan hospital....with 3 to 5 floors similiar to the one by my house.

Benjamin Medinets

In lugnet.dacta, Tony Kilaras writes:
There are no instructions, just idea cards.

"Christopher J. Dean" <chdean@deloitte.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.dacta, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Does anybody know where I can purchase a copy of the Dacta Hospital.
I have the Emergency Treatment Center, but I want to have a metropolitan-
sized hospital with it being completely functional with ER, OR, recovery
room, physical therapy, a nice-sized reception area, etc. etc.

Ben-

    This set is very hard to get.  The last time I saw one available was • on
Ebay six to twelve months ago.  I believe the closing bid was over $250.
The chances of getting this set though is very slim.  On another note, • does
anyone have scans of the directions to this set.  It would be nice to have
the directions as inspiration for building a hospital from scratch.  Your
cooperation would be appreciated.