 Dacta / 180
Re: dacta hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:46:22 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, Dirk Staatsen writes:
Hi all:

I have the idea cards for the dacta hospital at home. I had e-mailed
Benjamin privately about this some time ago but I never received a reply.
Let me know if your current arrangement falls through.

Kind regards,

Dirk

hi dirk...that's because I don't use Aol...please forward the e-mail to:
bmedinets@excite.com for all my lego-related correspondance.
I am sure that the "current arrangement" will still be on...but I am sure
we'll all have to wait a couple more weeks...I will write him in a week or
so to see how things are going....

Benjamin Medinets