 Dacta / 129
Re: dacta hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:52:33 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.dacta, ben medinets wrote:

Does anybody know where I can purchase a copy of the Dacta Hospital.
I have the Emergency Treatment Center, but I want to have a metropolitan-
sized hospital with it being completely functional with ER, OR, recovery
room, physical therapy, a nice-sized reception area, etc. etc.

Is there more than one Dacta hospital?  We've got a copy of the hospital
set with green (baseplate) floors, white (5-high bricks) walls, red-frame
windows, and no roof.

Great for playing, not so great for model-building.

Steve

Lego put out Model 6380, Emergency Treatment Center...closely resembles
Dacta Hospital, and has a matching Ambulance....I think 6380 was out first
so that would make Dacta with the matching Ambulance....????

Here's the link: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9364

Lego (DACTA) only put out 1 hospital, the treatment center is just a "small
town" medical center.

I was put a search for keyword: hospital and came up with 8 matches.
2 are from Belville, 2 from Fabuland, 1 from home-makers, 2 from Enviro-
model (very early town; same set - 1 Euro, 1 US, and of course the
Dacta Hospital.
Here's the Enviro-Model: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/555_1

Later,

Benjamin Medinets