 Dacta / 128
Re: dacta hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:50:09 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, ben medinets wrote:

Does anybody know where I can purchase a copy of the Dacta Hospital.
I have the Emergency Treatment Center, but I want to have a metropolitan-
sized hospital with it being completely functional with ER, OR, recovery
room, physical therapy, a nice-sized reception area, etc. etc.

Is there more than one Dacta hospital?  We've got a copy of the hospital
set with green (baseplate) floors, white (5-high bricks) walls, red-frame
windows, and no roof.

Great for playing, not so great for model-building.

Steve