 General / 28380
Re: Alpha Team sighting in Columbus OH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 03:39:56 GMT

Mark D. McKean wrote in message ...
Found my first Alpha Team set today (in Columbus, OH, at the W. Broad
St. TRU). 6773 Alpha Team Helicopter. They had about ten of them on the
shelf. It was the only Alpha Team set they had out. Of course I bought
one :-) .

No real review, but a few comments about it:

- The canopy doesn't seal very well, and the hinge for it feels like
there's a slight size tolerance mismatch.

My five year old just put this set together and I found that the canopy fits
very well. Our UCS xwing has a canopy problem. Maybe you just got a bad
part.

Rose