 General / 28161
Re: Alpha Team sighting in Columbus OH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:13:39 GMT

- The click-hinge/axle-hole pieces are very nice. This set comes with
four of the male variety (a perfect match for 1357, which has two of the
female; buy two of 1357 for every one of 6773, and you'll have matched
pairs). I'm already envisioning lots of uses for these.

Cool. What other sets include the click hinge/axle hole piece?

- Two *red* #2 axles. Yes, I said *red*. Has any other set ever come
with red axles?

The 8448 supercar has a lot of the longest ones (#16 I think) in red.