 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10475
Re: Construction vehicles/minifigs from 6600 Highway Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:17:15 GMT

Has anyone respond to you yet?

Rose
Martin Scragg wrote in message ...
Anyone who has managed to get these 6600 sets cheap, and would like to sell
me a set of the construction vehicles (truck, digger, crane etc.) and the
construction minifigs and signs, please email me.

BTW. I am in Australia.

Thanks,
Martin