 Technic / Bionicle / 280
Re: I just don't get it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:02:46 GMT

If he is buying a building toy then his allowance money will be spent on the
sets, when they are on sale. If the idea is too buy these masks and
subsequently cards then forget it. I will have a long discussion about how
the marketing people are just trying to get his money and that there is no
value to the product.

Rose