  Search Results: lego
 Results 4721 – 4740 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New bulk elements, new catalog arrives

Jennifer L. Boger wrote in message Just to let you know, I called S@H and they said that the holiday catalog shouldn't be out yet and that these items will not be available until mid November... she also said "oh, you must be from Lugnet" :) have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Item suggestions for the 200x LEGO System Collection.

(...) LEGO is Danish, not Dutch. Denmark, not the Netherlands. And, you'll find their standard response is "we do all our developement in- house, we do not accept designs from people outside the company"... (And since a good friend of mine worked (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Brick 50th Anniversary on Sunrise!

Ahoy all, In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the 4x2 Lego Brick tomorrow (Jan 28), Lego builders will be featured on Channel 7's 'Sunrise'. Building will commence at 6:05am, and there will be regular crosses to the builders during the show, (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: LEGO dream

(...) I had an odder LEGO dream the other night. Was running from the cops for some reason(don't ask), and just as I was about to get caught _everyone_ in the dream turned into a minifig, complete with rifles and pistols and everything. But just the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Unknown LEGO Set... (another one)

Another unknown LEGO set... this #1902 Japanese set of 1978-80. What should TLG do with all those early 1980s unusual Minitalia (Italian pseudo-LEGO) window and door molds and non-ABS plastic that they had leftover once LEGO sales were allowed back (...) (12 years ago, 8-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  TRU sale Oct 20-26

Saturday October 20th to Friday October 26th. "20% off: THESE LEGO city items! THESE LEGO racers items! ALL* LEGO Aqua Raiders! * Excludes clearance. Selection varies by store" Shows pictures of 7239 Fire Truck now $23.97 7998 Heavy Hauler now (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  So...When can I actually see these turbocycles race?

Hehehe. When? I would love to see them race against the same creator's other turbocycles. Or possibly against other creators in a LUG fest or something. Could someone do this and make pics? I'll host them on my site if you want. I just wanna see (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego books?

I was wondering if there was any lego books that are related to robots. I searched the handy-board page and came across two titles that Fred Martin supposable wrote in 1996. One is titled "Robotic Explorations: An Introduction to Engineering and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego de-lurks!

Wow! There were a number of Lego related items I had on my Christmas list, but this one's a real bonus/surprise! Let's hope our collective interest makes it worthwhile. I know my personal "fun" budget for next year looks like it's going to have to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: "Lego Compatible"

(...) Right, it needs to work with standard Lego sensors (of whatever kind). So by my definition then the Scout is only partially compatible. Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Very Rare 1966 Retailer LEGO Train Brochures

--snip-- (...) Hi Gary, Please do not post sales advertisements in lugnet.trains. It is against the TOS and not what the group is for. Tim (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Very Rare 1966 Retailer LEGO Train Brochures

(...) I suspect the posts to .general are, strictly speaking, against the TOS too but given the general nature of the group people are less likely to see it as spamming. Of course the trick is to dress up the sales post with information. Had you (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) Given that Denmark went fully metric in 1912 and that a 1x1 brick is 8mm x 8mm x 9.6mm (stud exclusive) it seems unlikely that imperial will work out better for you. Although it does so happen that 8mm is quite close to 5/16inch. Tim (15 years ago, 25-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  camelot is a silly place

Now showing: (URL) "It's only a model...") Play it well. -- Brad Brad Justus Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) Exactly, I scoured the net for all LEGO-related RSS feeds I could find. I've also been talking with several LEGO enthusiast webmasters, all of whom have been supportive. The Yahoo link has been interesting, although it's taken a new level of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?

Darn that non-Lego stuff! :) Scott "All I seem to do nowadays is non-Lego stuff" Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LEGO® STAR WARS™ Celebrates 10 Years of the Force With 'The Quest for R2-D2'

LEGO® STAR WARS™ Celebrates 10 Years of the Force With 'The Quest for R2-D2' /PRNewswire/- Fans follow search through online comics and mini movie to premiere on Cartoon Network - ENFIELD, Conn., Aug. 24, 2009 -- LEGO Systems, Inc. continues its (...) (15 years ago, 26-Aug-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LEGO Scrabble game

Okay, it might not be real. But it is still pretty cool. LEGO Scrabble (URL) Behance.net> About: (URL) -Abner (13 years ago, 24-May-11, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Phew!

Hi everyone. You know, I feel so glad that there is a .teens group! I never thought about it before, but I have a real, physical feeling of relief now that I can post here! I wonder why this group wasn't created earlier. Let me introduce myself, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.teens)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Met onze LEGO naar een modelspoorbeurs

(...) LEGO- (...) Voor de goede orde: ik ben zelf ook lid van de Bouwsteen en het lijkt me inderdaad het beste om het via deze Vereniging te organiseren. Eric (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>