 Robotics / 18616
Re: "Lego Compatible"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 06:55:34 GMT

At 01:18 AM 8/9/2002 -0500, Steve Baker wrote:

If a 'computer' accepts the unmodified plug-on Lego sensors and motors
then (by my definition) it's Lego-compatible.

No - you said it has to work with the active sensors and the Scout only
works with passive sensors.

Right, it needs to work with standard  Lego sensors (of whatever kind). So
by my definition then the Scout is only partially compatible.

Bruce