  Search Results: lego
 Results 4541 – 4560 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) So do not open the posts, you have every right to pass them over. (...) WHOA! Are you honestly trying to tell us that: A) Lego would not have been able to sell these sets outside of Lugnet? I very much doubt they would have any prob selling (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  First Lego Sales In Portugal in 1957?

Hello Portuguese AFOLs! I have a question for you folks in Portugal..... According to TLG, the first sales of Lego to Portugal was in 1957. (Also the first years for Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands and Belgium.) From 1955-58 TLG made Lego sets in (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Those ol' Lego Star Wars problems...

The Lego StarWars sets came out at my 11th birthday time, so I got all the sets with my birthday money and stuff. The problem was that I didn't have stuff like a Lego Chewbacca or Imperial Shuttles to complete my collection. I cut up pieces, painted (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  FA : Lego Pirate Ship 6285 Black Seas Barracuda (boxed) + bonus

FA : Lego Pirate Ship 6285 Black Seas Barracuda (boxed) + bonus See pictures of the actual lot at: (URL) have other Lego Pirate Lots: Lego Pirate 6263 Imperial Outpost MISB '95 (URL) Pirate Ship 6285 Black Seas Barracuda - Not Complete (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Six new mosaics! PicToBrick.de!

Hello! Six new mosaics shown on (URL). Bears NFL Logo von David Gregory (2 URLs) Fairplay Hamburg Logo von Thomas Wesselski (2 URLs) Classic Space Logo von Bruno Kurth (2 URLs) Duplo Logo von Bruno Kurth (2 URLs) Primo Logo von Bruno Kurth (2 URLs) (...) (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Transport to Moonbase PDX now available via New Seattle

(...) We have our first arrival- the good Professor has been spotted in New Seattle! He hasn't yet hooked up with the sigfig participation facilitator, AndroDan, but he's there. Rumor has it there are a few more on the way... (URL) Whateverly, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Hover Isetta

(...) The Isetta doesn't strike me as a racing vehicle, but I'd say the SRF is pretty close to the mark for my racers. The only problem is the huge intakes that kind of give it away as an atmosphere-only craft. You could fairly easily justify that, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LEGO Video with special set

My mom starting talking about LEGO sets and she said she had spotted a LEGO Video in one of those A5 promo things which come through the door. Sure enough it was there and the special set is almost like set 3333 from the Blockbuster USA sets, the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego"

(...) I have planned (when I get time) to put select parts on baseplate.com to share with the community (along with other LEGO book materials). There are some great old pictures and some funny stuff too. But no mass scanning from me. I would not be (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.books)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Georgia Outlet Update

A LUGNET friend gave me the following sales information, from their trip to the Georgia Outlet Store. They are too timid to post so I said that I would post the information. 706-216-2800 All orders of $35 or greater (you get one watch for each $35 (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)

My two SF trains arrived today. Do I have to open the box to see the numbers? they are my Mothers day present and that is such a long ways away. Lets see I got two Club cars for my birthday and three train cars for Christmas. At the rate Lego is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Spybotics playing tag - project

Hi, I've got my 2 Spybotics about 2 weeks ago and want them to play tag using nqc-code. Before I've made some touch and IR-disctance-Sensors (sharp) for my RCX and programmed some NQC-Source a few years ago. ( pictures and "old" sourcecode on my (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Joe Vig Contest Entry - Joe and Jonesy

(...) Wow, thanks! When I was getting ready to build the alien, I looked all around lugnet for ideas... I knew I had seen some done before. But if you search on lugnet for "Alien", you find a lot of other stuff not related to the movie. After I (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Civilian MOC Contest entry #3 : Combi

(...) This is a great addition to your gallery. Though it isn't quite as polished, the feel of this one reminds me a bit of the Isetta you did a while back (one of the coolest models I've ever seen). You have a really neat and consistent retro style (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Risultati poll Lego Factory

1) Cosa preferisci costruire con LEGO Factory? 4 Treni 4 Veicoli 2 Edifici 2 Non uso Lego Factory 1 Case di campagna 2) Quali colori usi o preferisci nel costruire modelli con LEGO Factory? 7 Red 6 White 5 Grey 4 Black 3 Yellow 3 Blue 3 Tan 1 Pink 1 (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Build! Shoot! Score! Clikit! Learn! `Play On. . .'

-(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 13, 2003- Build! Shoot! Score! Clikit! Learn! `Play On. . .'; LEGO® Americas Unveils Something for Everyone in Dynamic New Product Line This Week At Toy Fair in New York City. The power to create has never been stronger as (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Pagina Ambassadors sul sito LEGO

E' stata aggiornata la pagina relativa al programma Ambassadors sul sito LEGO: (URL) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Are the auctions intended to be auction held by LEGO to sell LEGO items, or is it more an auction service where users can post their own items? It's not clear from the survey. You guys might want to bear in mind (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Commersials?

Hello I just wonder if the old Lego commersials (and new ones) who where shown on a special TV In the toy-stores Lego-sections are avaliable for downloading somewhere on the net? Why doesn't you at Lego just put them on-line on your website for (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: A quick LEGO History

(...) So, out of curiosity, why is this usually called the starting date? I always hear it quoted that Lego started in 1932, but I'm not sure why people quote that rather than 1895 or 1916. From what I know (from 50 Years of Play book): 1895 - (...) (18 years ago, 24-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>