 Robotics / Spybotics / 359
358  |  360
Subject:
Spybotics playing tag - project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:59:05 GMT

Hi,

I've got my 2 Spybotics about 2 weeks ago and want them to play tag
using nqc-code.

Before I've made some touch and IR-disctance-Sensors (sharp) for my RCX
and programmed some NQC-Source a few years ago. ( pictures and "old"
sourcecode on my page at : http://www.gerkens.org/lego.html )
Got an Cybermaster to test with C++ programming and radiocontrol.
But now these litte Spybots should hunt each other :)

My questions:
- does anybody made tag playing spybots before ?
- is it possible to check the range/direction to another spybot by
sending/receiving IR-commands ? ( I've tested with lightsensor and a
bulp to find the other spybot before )

Kai