 Robotics / Spybotics / 365
Re: Spybotics playing tag - project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:10:44 GMT

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:59:18 GMT, John Hansen <afanofosc@comcast.net>
wrote:

Here's a horrible program that simply shows some of the API functions:

task main()
{
  int x = 40;
  int t = -1;
  ClearWorld();
  FindWorld(t, SPY_RANGE, REL_GT, RANGE_NOWHERE);
  while (t != -1)
  {
    SetWorldNote(t, 40);
    SetTargetID(t);
    GetWorld(SPY_SHORTID, t, x);
    GetWorld(SPY_LINKID, t, x);
    GetWorld(SPY_RANGE, t, x);
    GetWorld(SPY_DIRECTION, t, x);
    GetWorld(SPY_ASPECT, t, x);
    GetWorld(SPY_INFO, t, x);
    GetWorld(SPY_NOTE, t, x);
    FindWorld(t, SPY_RANGE, REL_GT, RANGE_NOWHERE);
  }

}

I'm pretty sure a search of this newsgroup will result in better
examples of how
to use the NQC Spybot world table support.

John Hansen
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/

Hi,

I took the last ( and longest ) "spy.nqh" out of the forum ( some lines
had a wrong CR/LF after copying )
and looked at the source and test of "Brian B. Alano" - very cool !
So everything I need ( HERE-THERE-ANYWHERE ) could be done in NQC.

My Spybot is now able to follow a beacon or bot in the HERE-Zone.
But nearly everything is done before by Brian I think. ( see his post
"Spybot studies: seek a world object" ) ;)

Hope the Tag-Playing-Bots will work soon. :)

see ya,

K.