 Robotics / Spybotics / 362
Re: Spybotics playing tag - project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:11:12 GMT

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 06:46:02 GMT, Gerkenz <lego@gerkens.org> wrote:

I've made the spybot search and reach a lightsource with "SENSOR_2" :)
And if you move the light - the bot will follow...
Finding the spybot by IR is not exactly enough, thought.

Now I want to make the lightsensor more sensitive, 'cause it has to be
very dark to find the lightsource in about 30cm disctance.
Maybe the lego-reflector will do ;)

Any other ideas ?

Finding a spybot with a lightsource on top is easy if the spybot is in
range of about 30cm ( up to 1 meter if its very dark and the lichtsource
is very bright ) - so that's not enought I think.

So, I've checked the board again - read the spybotics LASM specification
and checked the spy.nqh:
Right now I'm testing the IR communication ( HERE-THERE-ANYWHERE-detection
of another bot ) and it seemed to be kind of cool:

It seemed to works in the HERE-Zone - now I'm testing "seek and move to
target" in the other zones.
Did anybody did THAT before ?

Kai
http://gerkens.org/lego.html