 Robotics / Spybotics / 358
357  |  359
Subject:
Is there any use for Spybotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 00:51:54 GMT

Hello all,

I own a scout and micro scout and for my graduation I will be getting an RCX.  I
purchased a plain IR Tower and downloaded a document off the lego homepage and
programmed my Scout from the computer, and program my Micro Scout through my
Scout with a VLL protocol and I have been able to get it to do some really neat
things.  But I also have the Set with the Bionicle Manas and two of the four
spybotics, and I am wondering, is there any use for these?  Can I incorporate
them into my programs somehow, or install other programs?  Can they interact
with my Scout of RCX???

If anyone knows, please tell me.

THX