  Search Results: lego
 Results 4241 – 4260 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The "44"

(...) Gads, that's a horrible image. I was raised on Smokey and the Bandit, too. I was picturing more of a smuggler's broken-down freighter like in the Wild West episode of the original Battlestar Galactica, but I kind of like the Burt Reynolds (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  RE: newbie

so if i decide to use LegOS I don't need NQC, right? as I understood, de LegOS itself it's complete to be used alone.... (...) programs on RCX. (...) LEGO (...) could call (...) LEGO (...) standard LEGO (...) for (...) run some (...) don't (...) -- (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

Well this works with the groups that I could previously download old messages from. However, I can not download messages from some groups, trains, dear Lego, town, etc. Rose "Bryan Beckwith" <bbbeckwi@mail.SPAMB...Kuccs.edu> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  WLC walls finished - a picture of the backside rocks

Hi, a new picture of the "white lion castle": click on the picture at "The Castle ( the construction )" (URL) this should be a teaser for the whole picture set of the forthcomming crusader-falcon-battle :) stats so far: 1 King, 1 Queen, 47 Crusaders (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  New MOC: Classic Albert the Alligator

Hi all, I have finished my first really large freehand sculpture. Please take a look at Albert the Alligator. This is a LEGO sculpture, an interpretation of the Classic Albert logo seen on many Florida Gators shirts, bags, etc. Story and photos at: (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: More new ships in the pipeline

(...) Yeah, I've noticed that, too. Is it just the nature of the beast? Or are we doing like TLC did; it seems that Lego towns are almost entirely made up of fire stations and police stations, with the odd rescue center or two. All action and no (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Walmart Clearances

I went to two of my local walmarts today and both seemed to have gone to the next level of clearance (approx. 50%). Of interest to me were Troll on the Loose for $5 and the 7200/7201/7203/7204 series of Star Wars sets for $3. At one store the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Logo

(...) The metamorphosis of the LEGO logo always makes for an interesting discussion. The big logo change, however, happened back in 1973. If memory serves me correctly, this had something to do with TLG taking over LEGO in the USA from Samsonite. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: yay for us!

I like the way its "Room for lots more Lego" and not "Lots more room for Lego".. More room, more lego, need more room, then need more lego..round and round it goes. hehehe Cheers Santosh (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) You mean like this: (URL) was a litle short on red pieces, so what it gained on functionality it lost in looks. THis model is also a couple of studs longer than the original. My first design was the same length but used a belt drive which was (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) From what I recall, LEGO received KiddieCraft bricks in 1947 along with their first molding machine. The bricks were (if I infer correctly) presented to LEGO as examples of what can be done with plastic injection molding. LEGO probably didn't (...) (15 years ago, 19-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: "Lego" from China Sets?????

(...) That's news to me, I'm afraid, and I think in practice it's nothing more than Ebay's effort to divorce itself from liability re: trademark representation. Could Ebay even enforce this policy if they wanted to? Hypothetically--if you came into (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.market.services)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Phil Lord And Chris Miller On The Upcoming LEGO Movies

Phil Lord And Chris Miller On The Upcoming LEGO Movies From Ninjago to The LEGO Movie 2 Back in November, there were a few quotes from the Empire Podcast interview with LEGO Movie and Jump Street directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller worth analysing (...) (10 years ago, 8-Jan-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.animation, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) It's not a good idea to have the word lego in the domain name. See TLC's fair play policy: (URL) LEGO Trademark cannot be used in an Internet Address The LEGO trademark should not be incorporated into an Internet address. Internet addresses (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Hover Isetta

(...) This is one of the strangest things I've ever seen, and I feel compelled to make one (though I don't think I could dupe the color scheme). Thanks for posting a ton of construction pics! And the flat nose area seems like a perfect place to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) No, I think the problem is that I was confusing him with (URL) Lance Beefpile>... yet another galactic hero. All those heroes and their names just run together. Yeesh. You're right, though, most of us would have put the epaulets over the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  FANOE: 44 Superlative Sets Sure to Satisfy!

FANOE = For Auction, Not On Ebay :-) Thanks for the eyeball time! Check out the stuff at: (URL) at (URL) Sniping. Ever.** Description Currently #1597 Castle Value Pack, New $50.00 #4543 Railroad Tractor Flatbed, New $100.00 #6074 Black Falcon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  BrickVista October Update

(2 URLs) Update: October 2003 ==== M.O.P Rover Red Rover Goes To Mars Project DIY MOC Pre-Classic Space Rovers (URL) Phew, how time flies. It’s now halfway through October and it seems like only last week I was putting the finishing touches on the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  For Sale: 101 Shell Promotional Sets

I was lucky enough to find these sets at a local discount store. These are small Shell promotional sets. Part them out and stock your inventory or just add them to your collection. I have: 4 Lego 2535 30 Lego 2542 36 Lego 2543 31 Lego 2544 Look at (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Inspired Fashion Show to raise money for Educare

LEGO Inspired Fashion Show to raise money for Educare From Newsok.com, Nov. 8, 2011. By Heather Warlick Moore Fashion show featuring LEGO fashion designed by local celebrities and students will be held to benefit Oklahoma City Educare. Some serious (...) (13 years ago, 10-Nov-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>