 Castle / 18119
18118  |  18120
Subject:
WLC walls finished - a picture of the backside rocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:20:45 GMT

Hi,
a new picture of the "white lion castle":
click on the picture at "The Castle ( the construction )"
http://gerkens.org/lego_moc.html
this should be a teaser for the whole picture set of the forthcomming
crusader-falcon-battle :)
stats so far:
1 King, 1 Queen, 47 Crusaders (8 Knights on Horses) and 29 Falcon's !!
....hmmmm....okok there are only a few knight from the back on the picture,
the others will be done if there is a green terrain and a drawbridge. If
you realy want to see the "beta-pics" with all the knights - just email me
;)
Hope you'll like it - and please give me feedback about the hole castle /
keep. I'm very interested in you opinions - if something coul'd be done
nicer - just tell me :)

--
---
http://www.gerkens.org/lego.html ( german page )