  Search Results: lego
 Results 3461 – 3480 of about 154000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My Lego is being held hostage!

Perhaps you could make them register their lego! :-) Or start a lego turn-in program! brian I did not have sexual relations with that minifig. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Is The Biggest Toy Company In The World

LEGO® Is The Biggest Toy Company In The World Feb. 28, 2014 IT DOES ONE THING, BUT DOES IT BEAUTIFULLY. AND THAT'S HOW THE DANISH COMPANY UNSEATED MATTEL TO BECOME NO. 1. LEGO is officially the world's most profitable toy company, finally topping (...) (11 years ago, 12-Mar-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Imagination Center at Disneyland California

Here is the information people were asking for: The LEGO® Imagination Center This 4,500 square feet store will stock more than 400 different LEGO® toy products. A unique interactive retail experience lies behind the "larger than life" red LEGO brick (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I believe this last comment was directed at me. I need to apologize if anyone got the idea that the haves and have nots issue has anything to do with money or egalitarian economics. Only that a certain segment has access to the lego sets and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I believe this last comment was directed at me. I need to apologize if anyone got the idea that the haves and have nots issue has anything to do with money or egalitarian economics. Only that a certain segment has access to the lego sets and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Agreed. Granted, Larry is -- by his admission -- selfish, profit-driven, and a big spender. But he is most certainly not obnoxious. He is easily amongst the most polite, professional, and generous (1) people I have ever had business with. His (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Mexico Expansion means big business for Motan-Colortronic

LEGO Mexico Expansion means big business for Motan-Colortronic MONTERREY, MEXICO (Oct. 4, 2011) -- Toymaker LEGO A/S has installed more than 500 Gravicolor gravimetric mixing and dosing units and 1,500 Metro loaders for its factory in Monterrey, (...) (13 years ago, 6-Oct-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

Well, we could each individually Cancel our messages, but I'd consider that a last-ditch effort. Since they can't be moved to .debate, I don't know what else to do. However, I'd be perfectly happy to cancel MY messages from this thread in dear-lego, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: the latest news

(...) The ratings indicate a reaction and collective recommendation to read. In the .lego.* groups, which are primarily intended as a communications link to the LEGO Comapny (.lego.direct in paricular), their primary reason for existing is to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  BayLUG to Show at Sacramento LEGO Tour Stop

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) and the Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) are pleased to announce that we have accepted an (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Sea kayak (SNOT)

Yet another sea kayak built this past weekend: (2 URLs) This design is pure SNOT (if you don't count the tile ;-). Play well, Jacob (10 URLs) (12 years ago, 2-May-12, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3CFAC2CB.538A98...ing.com... (...) This is why many large manufacturers (outside of the toy industry atleast) use "master distributors". Small / individual companies that are not big enough (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: [Fwd: Re: Train Windows and Doors]

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) because (...) I live in Idaho and I received my catalog last Friday, I seem to be one of the first to get the new one. I ordered the windows last Saturday, however they are backordered until November 24. If (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) -------- Actually, the more I think about this, I do have a side. I originally said that since I did't care about the sets in question. I got caught up in the argument and I am sorry for that (not thinking completely through a response is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

I talk to the manager at Toys R Us and tell him I want 100 of them. He orders them. I pick them up and sort until I can't stand looking at Lego anymore. At that point, I am half way finished with the task. I have now sorted out 160 tubs and 30 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego"

(...) mind (...) Is this the same book as "50 Years of play"? I won this in an auction a while ago. Mine is not in the best of shape, but did come with the bookmark, but no slipcase. Frank who is slowly but surely working on a collection of LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.books)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Discoveries on Dino-world part II

(...) This is all wonderfully original stuff. The tentacled dino-body-head beast is great, and the little details like the yellow banner and brainwave inducer-thingie really add a lot. I can't wait to see the next installment! (2 URLs) AndroDan>> (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: SmartCart MOC

(...) Beautiful, Ley! I think I'll have to build one for the Kap King. Hm... are you perchance working on a heavier-duty version to help move ships around the moonbase? (...) Don't they always say that in .space, nobody can hear you "skeeka"? (2 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Review of the SLAM

(...) Isn't that some kind of abuse of the moderator powers? I'm not saying that's a bad thing... after all, what's the point of being the leader of an evil superpower if you can't use that power from time to time? (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) My apologies everyone, I totally underestimated the power of the (LEGO)Force. I'm very glad that Trains have a bright future, this has been my lesson in faith. -Harvey (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>