 Dear LEGO / 1960
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:22:31 GMT

As far as the haves vs. have-nots issue goes...GROW UP.  The bottom line is
that the choices we make in life (what job do we take?  how much education
do we have?  married or single?  kids or no?  lego vs. food?) determine
which camp we end up in.  If our choices put us in the have-not camp WHO ARE
WE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PERKS EXTENDED TO THE HAVES?!?!  I chose to be
where I am...Larry didn't put me here.

Will

I believe this last comment was directed at me. I need to apologize if anyone
got the idea that the haves and have nots issue has anything to do with money
or egalitarian economics. Only that a certain segment has access to the lego
sets and the other segment doesn't. And while I am only 24 and might need to
Grow Up...misunderstanding my statements might have been easy. Jumping to
quick conclusions is also easy...

I realize this adds nothing to the debate. But I needed to clear up the
confusion. I used those terms for quickness not for their economic meaning.

Sorry,

Craig Livingston